Quality vs Quantity

Quality vs Quantity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
Sometimes we get offered that "not so good but does the job" herb at half price so my question is: Would you prefer 2 oz of "not so good" herb or 1oz of good smoke? (from a personal smoke perspective preferably, not a selling perspective..) I myself prefer quality:rollit:

My tolerence is so low I'd rather have mid/low end so I can actually enjoy the smoke a little.

Of course if holding there is a clear advantage to the better grades (buzz to weight ratio)

Quality all the way. I want the maximum effect from the minimum amount of product.

1 oz. good vs. 2 oz. bad???
Actualy that's not the OP question. The OP question was Good vs. Mid.

I'd have to ask "Which gets you more stoned, 4 hits of Mid or 2 hits of Good."

(I have yet to meet "1 hit weed", that wasn't dipped in something.)

Quality is pleasant, but having enough on hand to be casual about things (like "should I?") is a good way to be.

1 oz. good vs. 2 oz. bad???
Actualy that's not the OP question. The OP question was Good vs. Mid.

I'd have to ask "Which gets you more stoned, 4 hits of Mid or 2 hits of Good."

(I have yet to meet "1 hit weed", that wasn't dipped in something.)

Quality is pleasant, but having enough on hand to be casual about things (like "should I?") is a good way to be.

ya but think about how much less bad stuff your putting in your lungs by taking too hits of headie shit and try ripping a grav two good hits outa one of those u should be ripped

I smoke tobacco.

So, taking everything into consideration my answer is 2 Oz of the good stuff!

I smoke tobacco.

So, taking everything into consideration my answer is 2 Oz of the good stuff!

hahah alrite doood i do like smoking fat blunts of the swag though

i just recently quit smoking tobacco and i see the huge difference it makes in my breathing and smelling and all the good shit so im currently trying to put as little smoke in me as possible :Rasta:

If you like fat blunts:..

Did you know that you can roll a smokeable "joint" with a whole corn husk? 1/4 oz. of herb is needed for these things (called "spliffs" in the '70's)(in my neck of the woods).

Exhibition smoking is a valid reason to choose quantity over quality.

Too often, we forget that the Herb grants joys other than being high.

A tool for social bonding.
The filling for "spliffs" and other smoking tricks. Smoke rings is another trick.
The mind blow of giving it away to strangers.
A reason to have beautiful glassware.
An excuse to make your web site green.

The herb is all these, in addition to being the vehicle for a delightful chemical cocktail. (Thank you ,Mama Nature.)

To access those features, volume of herb is needed with quantity a minor consideration.

The pure weed conniesiour will choose quality. (They will also know how to spell what they are.)

Those who choose quantity have a different purpose and may get a different kind of pleasure from the weed than the [previous word I couldn't spell].

However, the Rules do not forbid showing off with good weed.
(The 2 oz good weed option is looking better all the time.)

If you like fat blunts:..

Did you know that you can roll a smokeable "joint" with a whole corn husk? 1/4 oz. of herb is needed for these things (called "spliffs" in the '70's)(in my neck of the woods).

Exhibition smoking is a valid reason to choose quantity over quality.

Too often, we forget that the Herb grants joys other than being high.

A tool for social bonding.
The filling for "spliffs" and other smoking tricks. Smoke rings is another trick.
The mind blow of giving it away to strangers.
A reason to have beautiful glassware.
An excuse to make your web site green.

The herb is all these, in addition to being the vehicle for a delightful chemical cocktail. (Thank you ,Mama Nature.)

To access those features, volume of herb is needed with quantity a minor consideration.

The pure weed conniesiour will choose quality. (They will also know how to spell what they are.)

Those who choose quantity have a different purpose and may get a different kind of pleasure from the weed than the [previous word I couldn't spell].

However, the Rules do not forbid showing off with good weed.
(The 2 oz good weed option is looking better all the time.)

Good post for sure,I'm a med user so like Freak said I want the most out of the least.Question though,I always thought a spliff was the fat ended cone shaped J's made by sticking 2 orange zig-zags in an L shape then rolling a CONE.

That term was local slang that's 30 years out of date. Currently, around here, "spliff" means a mix of marijuana and tobacco rolled in a joint.

I smoke each of the herbs, but I prefer not to smoke both.

its realy no big debate for me, seeing that you get busted for a pound of shwag the same as you get busted for a pound of kush,only diffrence is one is worth it and the other,well it aint worth the dirt it was grown in. no brainer.

from a smokers POV quality
but i can understand some1 picking up more of an "ok" than a"great" if they like to smoke a lot with ppl and do something about it...

i personally can go either way (enter bisexual reference here) if i just feel like numbing knee pains ill go quality as well as the majority of the time too. but there are those times where you feel like being more sociable and want to show off your smoke tricks in this case i would prefer quantity i mean hell you're going to the same destination sometimes you just want the scenic route. all be it the scenic route is not advised for people with asthma or people sensitive to smoke:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom