any advice ?

biggreenbuds4

so iv got a bunch of questions for all you fellow 420 members

im still at the young age of 18 iv recently took tons of responcibility and i feel like im really growing up iv been smoking pot since i was 11 or 12 and its just been somthing that has stuck with me. for the past few years i have been smoking daily to due degenerative disk diseise, i smoke instead of taking painpills. well in the past couple years i have really begun to get a real interest and passion for mj i would love to one day be an expert on everything to do with the plant. iv been reading on here which is really sharpining me up and im gonna keep doing so. i know i have a whole liftime to pursue my passion.

how did you guys all start out ?

where would be a good spot to start my studies ?

I was lucky enough to meet a grower who neened help.He had northern light seeds he got when it won the Amsterdan cannabis cup.He taught me alot but truth be I've learned WAY more on this site.Also if you are concerned about the laws and weather or not your state will vote for medical marijuana the news is updated daily about all that stuff.There are great books out there but they can't answer your questions like the site can.

I was lucky enough to meet a grower who neened help.He had northern light seeds he got when it won the Amsterdan cannabis cup..

i would love to have an oportunity like that

this site is really amazing its filled with intelligant people and great info and i think this is the best first step.

i hope the laws will change soon after the elections would be nice. how everything is happening right now its not working out and there really needs to be some major changes

as in a location or as in subject matter?
both would be nice but mostly subject matter

a state with MMJ and Here :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorta like anything else,
How in depth do you wanta get and
what parts/paths do you want to pursue the most?
Find what interests you most and run with it.

Unless you plan to be an Activist,
then stay where ya' are and raise Hell!
Get ya' a soapBox and preach the Word :cheesygrinsmiley:

^ i really like the growing part of it right now i would like to just get a bigger grow area and really experiment with that.

one day i would like to travel around the world like some of you have had the opertunities to do i would like to meet cannabis breeders and fellow 420 smokers. i would like to attend cannabis cups and test strains all of this would be awsome.

AT 18 you have your entire life ahead of you.Anyone can grow,start off with some bag seeds and only a few plants.That way if anything goes wrong you didn't blow a ton of money on good seeds.

already in the process

my goal though is to understand everything about mj i want to understand what this and that means and how to put all the pieces together u know ?

what has been the best thing involving mj you guys have been able to expierience ?

well i need to first finish high school lol

my first adventure will be this summer im planning a 2 week vaca to the ontario area that should be a blast also hoping to pick up some legit seeds for future grows while there possibly have a few good convos with some growers/breeders during my stay :grinjoint:

already in the process

my goal though is to understand everything about mj i want to understand what this and that means and how to put all the pieces together u know ?

what has been the best thing involving mj you guys have been able to expierience ?

This thread is great and probably answer allot of your questions.

As far as the best thing involving mj,I started puffing recrerationally at 16 and met most of the best and truest friends through puffin.At 23 I was in an auto accident wich crippled me.I still smoked and could tell right away Mj helped with the pain and stress.I was out of work so I applied for social security,while I waited over 2 years.I was given my rent then 20 to live on for the month wile I waited.I couldn't live on 20 bucks so I sold good bud as opposed to the swag going around the town I lived in.It saved my life.I was arrested 5-6 times by the same bastard cop.(Hi Officer Johnson if you are reading this)This pissed me off to the point I joined NORML and learned of manny festiviles that spoke of Marijuana reform and getting MMJ legalized.I went to several Million Marijuana Marches and at least 8 JONES FESTS and I also taught my self to make hemp jewerly to sell at these fests wich was a great way to meet other like minded peeps.But I have to say the greatest thing I have gotton through pot was meeting the love of my life.We smoke every night,and never would of meet if not for weed.So Yea pot has for sure been possitive in every wich way except for the law,but thats what we are fighting for here, good luck in everything bro.

^ i began in 6th grade me and my best buddie we were always the ones who wanted to not do the shit everyone else was doing we wanted to smoke ciggs and drink we wanted to chill with the older kids well this is what we did i learned alote about buds and selling from these kids. well in 8th grade i got into a dirtbike accident and i broke some ribs and fucked up my back well i have degenerative disk disiese and arthritis when all this happened i began smoking everyday instead of going to the chiroractor and all that shit. in the past year idk what happened but i just got involved with some stupid shit and i was caught selling weed and c**e well i went to court iv been going to rehab 4 days a week which is cool cuz my group leader says he sees no affect of my mj smoking. well i went back to court and they dropped all my charges and i was set free again now im gonna just chill and be good my next step will be joining normal and attending the boston mj march in september.

as for the ladies you are lucky man finding a girl who shares the same interests as you and you get to smoke with her everynite my ex did not smoke and it drove me crazy.

btw i jsut got done smoking and im pretty dazed so if that all dont make sense or there is no purpose of my telling you im sorry i just typed off hahahah

as far as laws go:
ASA : Advancing Legal Medical Marijuana Therapeutics and Research

as far as growing info:
Marijuana Horticulture- The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible
you can get the book on amazon, etc.. shop around

and anything else:
The World Wide Web! Anything and everything you ever wanted to know can be found on the internet today, so study study study. Thats what I do.

thank you everyone who had somthing to say im gonna keep reading a growing for now hopfully soon i wil be able to help out in the 420 magazine community :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom