Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much herb do med users smoke a day?

Post Thanks / Like

How much herb do med users smoke a day?

I was just wondering how much herb med users smoke a day.My state will pass MMJ soon and I was intrested in knowing how much herb you med users smoke a day.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Deep in the Cannabis, relaxed and pain free
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How much herb do med users smoke a day?

I smoke a Quarter bag every 3 to 5 days (remember there are 8 of the daylight hours and 9 of the night time hours that I don't smoke due to work and sleep) so really thats moderate use I believe? As soon as I can get my garden tuned in well enough to keep flip flopping harvest's I will be smoking an ounce every 3 to 5 days....

Post Thanks / Like

half oz every week and a half probably. medication is an important part of my day
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As much as it takes to get relief. Up to a q a day for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the input.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

heeble

IT would also depend on the issue. Some people with epilepsy smoke half a joint a day. Others an O/week for pain relief

There was a guy on bullshit that has a bone growth disease and he smoked 3 joints in the morning, 2 at lunch, 2 right after work.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the question should be: How much medicine would you realistically need, if you had the means.

If I had enough, it would be an eighth a day. But most times I can't afford that.

Post Thanks / Like

I probably use my Volcano maybe four times a day maybe gram-1 1/2gm. I always go for super dank bud mainly Sativas and use kief to kick it up a notch when I start tensing up in bipolar mania...works faster than any stinkin' pill...I also toss in Indicas sometime to adjust the effect. You will find your way with dosing by going gradual and see how your body responds, assuming you are choosing to be functional during the day.
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZedRules View Post
    assuming you are choosing to be functional during the day.
    Yeah... that has a lot to do with it. Sometimes when I'm needed on the site, or at a meeting, theres nothing I can do but suck it up and deal with it. Just spend the day (s) in pain and sick.

But don't make any plans that involve me once I finally get back to my meds. Typically though a jay or two a day keeps the doctor away.

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same question on my mind..I started a poll and got a lot of input here.hope it answers your question..

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/ge...often-you.html
    I suddenly became strangely inebriated..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastToke View Post
    I think the question should be: How much medicine would you realistically need, if you had the means.

If I had enough, it would be an eighth a day. But most times I can't afford that.
    Verry True.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    My Hemp Art Journal

Deep in the Cannabis, relaxed and pain free
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastToke View Post

^^^Agreed it would be at least an eigth a day if not more if it wasn't for the prices. I just went thru an ounce and a half in about 2 weeks but thats because its what I grew....

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have chronic pain from pancreatitus and my wife has MS. Between the two of us we smoke up to an eighth a day and even more on occasion. Just depends how bad it gets...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty interesting. I live in Pa so I self-medicate illegally. I have G.A.D and marijuana works without the side effects of benzos (I can't stand them). I always assumed that because it was recommended by a physician it was also strictly monitored (like amount of usage, strain, etc).

I am sure it depends on the state but I am curious about how medical marijuana works. For example, can you legally grow your own? Do you have to use marijuana created in some lab? I always assumed you had to use a lab synthesis and that kind of concerns me since I have very little trust in pharmeceutical companies (I'd be afraid they would make it physically addictive as to increase long-term sales).

I hope to move to either southern california or hawaii one day and if there aren't such strict regulations I would love to be able to use it legally. I smoke about 3 times a day (half a blunt each time) so I don't need a whole lot to relieve my anxiety.

I know that was a whole lot, sorry, just very curious!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It is not monitored as to what kind of kind you get... You can grow your own. You can still buy from your "guy" even!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast