P420 passed on June 1.

Pinch

Sunday is the anniversary of P-420's passing...

Josh was a special person with an amazing spirit.

God bless him.:peace:

Please go here and explore this wonderful Cannabis Warrior's posts. It will touch your heart. And here. Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Picture Thread - Fallen Cannabis Warrior
mealltat.JPG

smoke1.jpg

meg.jpg

eatbud.jpg

420bag1.jpg

Good day to you Mr 420...

Just been passing time here in the beautiful Bay Area. Was down in LA neighborhood last week with 150 high skule kids. Medievil Times, Disney, and Magic Mountain...chaperon...scarry thought, isn't it?

Mr. Moose, that was very kind to pull up all those shots of Josh. Very kind, good sir. Thank you.

i never knew you. from what iv seen you were an awsome dood and you grew some bomb nuggets you will be missed bro

much love biggreen :peace:

I guess I got here a little late, but I see the love that the community had for you, Josh. You will be missed by a brother from another mother(nature)

R.I.P.
He told me how to make hand pressed hash. Among many other things.

i think i came here after this. would anyone mind fillin me in? :bongrip:

josh was in a drunk driving accident at 23 .. he was an awsome dood who grew some kick ass bud he also dedicated alote of his time to the site and helping out other members.

josh your greatly missed

josh was in a drunk driving accident at 23 .. he was an awsome dood who grew some kick ass bud he also dedicated alote of his time to the site and helping out other members.

josh your greatly missed

oh ok thanx...thats sad to hear.

well i never knew ya but R.I.P........heres to ya.:bongrip:

RIP to you Josh- didnt know you but can only imagine how cool you were by all the love and respects from the 420 community

Back
Top Bottom