Greenville 252-321-8700
    Morehead 252-726-9698
    Salisbury 704-633-8686
    Wilmington 910-793-0203
    They have a nice selection and friendly staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Head shops in SC and NC?

Quote Originally Posted by Glasslover420 View Post
    Hand down, no doubt about it Smoke Rings Smoke Shop has the best selection on the planet. I jizzed myself a little when I walked in(ha ha).They have every kind of pipe you could want! I have been to most of the shops around and this one takes them all!!! I got a sick deal on a phire with 3 perks (was $350 and he hooked me up at $280 with a pouch!!) They have small hand pipes, hookhas, vaporizers, papers and blunt wraps, scales, grinders and he even gave me a FREE T-shrit!!!!! They are on W. Lee St. by Beef Buger right next to Sacred Art Tattoos.(If you need some ink check them out!)
    yeahhh..no. smoke rings has some cool stuff, but everything in there has some sort of defect. ever wonder why his deals are "OMG $250 OFF!!"
    i would look at getting hand pipes there, but for water pipes and anything else i'd go to Expressions. so dont jizz yaself anymore, you got ripped off.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Head shops in SC and NC?

I was down in Wilmington and checked out a couple of the shops expecting to get raped in the wallet for something I can find back home for cheaper but was pleasantly surprised by Far Out downtown on fourth street. They blow their own glass and have an awesome selection of tubes at more than fair prices. I picked up a throw away for my trip that i now don't want to give up because it was such a good deal

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

does infinity's end still exist in charlotte?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diggler35007 View Post
    does infinity's end still exist in charlotte?
    ya man there still open

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

bagseed- thanx havent been in years but [ive been to the end]. two hour ride from here. it may be small town but its all we had.

Post Thanks / Like

man its ok to order off line its a tobacco product remember lol it ok to order off line its the other things u gotta be worried about so dont sweat it
    I believe Marijuana is a gift from God...And Satan hates Marijuana and is? trying to undermine its blessings by spreading lies! hope more people can stop being ignorant and open there eyes.Free the WEED And FREE Marc Emery The Prince Of Pot !! cannabis brings Love,Peace,Happiness and unity

Post Thanks / Like

if any one says anything u use it for tabacco
    I believe Marijuana is a gift from God...And Satan hates Marijuana and is? trying to undermine its blessings by spreading lies! hope more people can stop being ignorant and open there eyes.Free the WEED And FREE Marc Emery The Prince Of Pot !! cannabis brings Love,Peace,Happiness and unity

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ This is very good advice for all headshops; assuming you goal is not be thrown out

Never mention MJ inside, all it does is put them at risk

Same for Hydro stores. You both know what you're using the product for - no need to say it out loud and cause problems

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Head shops in SC and NC?

I live in havelock nc near the coast and there's plenty around here but my fiance' livesw in greenville and I know where Expressions is but thats about it does anyone know of any good headshops to try there has to be some somewhere considering its a big college town hook a brother up

Post Thanks / Like

there are 4- four in greensboro nc

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe no one's said Asheville yet. There's a couple in Greenville, SC, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    A great selection of glass waterpipes, handpipes and accessories can be found at the following locations:

Kitsch
    2526 Hillsborough Street, Suite 105
    Raleigh, Nc 27607

Althea's Attic
    420 Eastwood Road
    Wilmington, Nc 28403
    Yeah Kitsch is really legit, they have all kinds of pieces and vaps and some accessories, I bought a really nice metal grinder for only 20 bucks or so. Definitely recommend it, the dude was pretty chill too.

There's also a Smoke Rings just up the street if you can't find what you're looking for here (it's 3116 Hillsborough St), and I know Smoke Rings are usually really nice.
    Peace

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow old school, The Black Dragon is still there last I heard..got my first piece there 25 years or so ago..Dude still buzzes you in and do not even think about mentioning mj..
    CBTW......Can't be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roachking View Post
    i too am from around charllotte in the next county to the west called gaston. I go to a place called smokers edge.but i wouldnt mind to try some were else around charllotte.
    "check out high life smoke shop in charlotte nc and in sc columbia
    1525 central ave
    charlotte nc 28205
    704-379-1400

they have 8 locations! A lot better prices than anyone else!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast