Head shops in SC and NC?

xCoal133

Can anyone help me with finding head shops in these two states? i've been looking for a bong and i'm afraid buy one online cause it's too risky..(atleast i believe so) so if anyone can help me thanks :)

If you have ordered your bong on a site before previously please send a link so ill be able check it out

hey man, where do you live around? I go to school in charlotte so im familar with both states. I know a few good head shops throughout nc, including charlotte. not so familiar with sc, even though its right on the border of charlotte.

In a small town called Whiteville, NC

We have no head shops here. I guess that's what i get for living here.

Maybe I should check out Raleigh or Charlotte, if I knew where to go lol.

whiteville, is that closer to the mountains or the beach? i live in durham and there are 3 headshops within 30 mins. at the beach i know there are a couple disguised as tobacco shops. there is also the legendary Expression in Asheville, has 2 levels and every kind of glass you can imagine and some you cant(whoooo, cheesey line whoooo)

I live in Raleigh and there a few nice ones around the area.

The one I use is...

Curious Goods, 3010 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC, 27607

919-834-8628,

just checked google maps on where you live, and looks like your best bet is wilimington. I have never been to a headshop there, but just ask around, I know for a fact a lot of people smoke there, so there has to be some good headshops there.

I go to Wilmington all the time..Just don't know who to ask, I mean don't want ask the wrong person.

does anyone know any headshops un greensboro or high point

defiantly man. there is one right next to the university village appartments on battleground, or whatever battleground turns into, like its directly in front of it. It isn't a big store, but they have some kick ass prices. i think some stuf is over priced, but if you look around, you can get a huge ass bowl for $20, and a decent bubbler for $25. Just make sure to use the whole "pipe, waterpipe" headshop terminology or they won't sell it to you.

I go to Wilmington all the time..Just don't know who to ask, I mean don't want ask the wrong person.

i don't know what to tell you coal. ive never lived anywhere and not been able to find a headshop that i could somehow get to. i mean all my friends who toked pointed me in the right direction so i dont know what to say man. like i said, i know for a fact that they have headshops there but if you can't find any, you might have to make a trip to charlotte, or greensboro or raliegh or wherever.

NORTH CAROLINA PWNS!:ganjamon:

im with you there. i would never want to get caught with anything, but as far as law enforcement goes, I have plenty of friends who have gotten in trouble here, and as long as thats the only thing they are getting you on, they aren't that harsh, at least compared to other states. had a buddy who went through a traffic stop, cop asked him if he was smoking, he was high as shit and just ate his joint, but still had more, so told him yea. The cop made him give him his shit, gave him a ticket which ended up being very comparable to receiving a speeding ticket, and told him to have a good day and he drove off, when in other states he could have been arrested for a dui. not saying this is what is guaranteed to happen, just sharing a story.

im with you there. i would never want to get caught with anything, but as far as law enforcement goes, I have plenty of friends who have gotten in trouble here, and as long as thats the only thing they are getting you on, they aren't that harsh, at least compared to other states. had a buddy who went through a traffic stop, cop asked him if he was smoking, he was high as shit and just ate his joint, but still had more, so told him yea. The cop made him give him his shit, gave him a ticket which ended up being very comparable to receiving a speeding ticket, and told him to have a good day and he drove off, when in other states he could have been arrested for a dui. not saying this is what is guaranteed to happen, just sharing a story.

I don't think they are allowed to charge possesion under 1/2 Z in NC on the first offense. You never hear about possession prosecutions in this state unless they are bundled in with higher level crap

I too am from around charllotte in the next county to the west called Gaston. I go to a place called smokers edge.But i wouldnt mind to try some were else around charllotte.

you shouldnt worry about asking people in a foreign city, most ppl will point you straight to one if you just ask, the best people to ask are poeple hanging outside bars/clubs in the area. most poeple will point you straight to the headshops, and who cares if some stranger tells you to get lost? just ask another person...

I live in Charlotte and Infinitys End has 2 locations. One on Independence Blvd and South Blvd. Only been to the Independence store. Very good headshop. I have also ordered online from sites and have never had any problems what so ever. Hope this helps....Jordano

I live in Charlotte and Infinitys End has 2 locations. One on Independence Blvd and South Blvd. Only been to the Independence store. Very good headshop. I have also ordered online from sites and have never had any problems what so ever. Hope this helps....Jordano

Check out smokers edge on Wilkinson Blvd.

Back
Top Bottom