Man, I heard a good one lastnight ...

Yeah...I agree with Boss. Not many people know what it is. Awareness needs to be broadened across the U.S. I think to do this they need to go international having locations all over the U.S. i know they're on the internet, but people are still not aware. What to do?

I was surprized at the Unknowing at the Reggae fest
But I would think somebody that worked for a vaporizer company
Wouldn't be that clueless.

Mo' Events,
the best thang about bein' an activist, the parties. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They have gone more international than they were, so it seems to me.

Recon' we'll just have to get out on the Street and Preach the Word.

totally agree...more international than they were, but is this enough? IDK. Some people are clueless to many things. Maybe if we sold more magazines in more areas...people would know. IDK about preaching the word. I would get arrested just for trying that idea down here in the south..the popo are brutal:(

totally agree...more international than they were, but is this enough? IDK. Some people are clueless to many things. Maybe if we sold more magazines in more areas...people would know. IDK about preaching the word. I would get arrested just for trying that idea down here in the south..the popo are brutal:(

What magazines?

once i get some extra loot i will be joining norml :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh come on locall chapter here is only 10$/yr
even a poor ol'DirtFarmer like me can handle that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not to mention they give back,
discount or free passes to events and stuff :cheesygrinsmiley:

a shirt for workin' the booth,
not to mention all the Great folks ya' get to meet.

its about a hour drive to the chapter where i live.

im hopping to take a drive out there soon witha few buddies so we all can join. its 20 a year for me but stll i can handle that.

This magazine...including others that spread info on the subject. Do they have a norml magazine? If they don't...they should. But yeah...on damago man....I heard TX is a lot better than here. I heard a lot of places are better than Lazyana, but we have our good things too. like freakin the best crawfish eva:) But in the next few years I look to either moving outta state or outta country. Whichever I can do at the time.

I heard a lot of places are better than Lazyana, but we have our good things too. like freakin the best crawfish eva:) But in the next few years I look to either moving outta state or outta country. Whichever I can do at the time.

Oh hell y'all got Smuggler's Law, that rocks.

Not matter the weight,
it depends on how many times ya' done been caught.
Laws to teach young smugglers not to get caught
and ifin' they do, they go easy the first time :cheesygrinsmiley:

How do you start a chapter like that? I've never heard of that b4. Sounds groovy:hippy:
I'm sure we don't have one around here. I'm 100% sure.

Arent they though? Its ridiculous. Im more than willing to spread the word, but its like the safest bet would be to tell your close friends and people you know that arent snitches ya know.

You may be surprised, not many know what it is at all. They have a serious name recognition problem, just like MPP. IMO.

......yeah

I hate talking to people and when I say norml....they look at me like I have 5 heads, and have shit coming out of my ears. I always have to just say it out.
and ONE OF THEM OWNS A HEAD SHOP.

I wanted to smack him.

Back
Top Bottom