Time and Space

Herb Fellow

Well this morning I got home from work, smoked a couple of bowls, posted news, ate a couple of meals, smoked another bowl and headed out to the pool. It's one of those fancy pools that come in a box. I still got to get a rubber ducky.

Anyway, it's 9:30 a.m. and I head out to the pool. I'm floating around, the birds are singing and the sun is shinning down HOT. I felt like I was going to doze off and would awake toast. I had been out for awhile and I definitely didn't want to get burnt so I got out. After hanging my trunks on the clothes line, I returned to the house. I looked at the clock. I looked again, and lo and behold, it was 9:38 a.m.

One of the wonderful things about cannabis, it can slow down your off time!:peace:

I smoked a blunt, then got some munchies, and was okay time to pack, since I am moving in less then 3 weeks. I packed 4 bags of clothes (all my winter stuff) and some of the junk that I dont need right now. that was at 10:45pm I went outside with my bowl and smoked a small bowl. I started to rush cause my old head comes home at 11:30-midnight. thinking I was out there awhile it was only 10:52. everytime I would look at the clock thinking like 5 mins went by it was only 2mins. I love pot!

The paradox is... is time really moving slower... or are you moving faster? :rollit:

I love this!!

Here is my little story. I had to be at work at 7 am (usually I'm about ten minutes late- sober). I woke up quarter after 6 and split a blunt with my roomie/ dest friend. I got dressed for work at quarter to seven, but of course could not find my work shit. After finding it and finishing getting dressed I could not find my keys. Finally found them in the tent (fun place to bake, lol) from the night before and ran to the car, which of course would not start. I only live about 2 miles away so I walked. On the way I had to deny 4 homeless people my change. I ended up getting to work 5 minutes BEFORE my shift!!!

I can't do that sober.

Heres something interesting to think about...

Since we live in three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, and the earth and planets are floating on the fabric of space as Einstein defines it, then what would be on the other side of the fabric?

A mirror image seems logical. So wouldnt that mean that the other side, or parallel universe, is operating on three dimensions of time and one dimension of space? Operating on basically the same principles as our dreams....i.e. being able to go from place to place (or I guess time to time would be correct) in an instant but being stuck in the same dimension of space...

From my dream experience I never really see my body as a whole or really have to make an effort at all to go from here to there, and day and night seem interchangeable.

Think about it...

Wow, now I have a whole new concept of time. Damn it. I was just starting to get over the fact that we can't change time no matter what. Not present time or past time but I believe if we want, we can change future time. Just not the amount of time we're allowed to have. Time marches on. Pass the blunt.

Well this morning I got home from work, smoked a couple of bowls, posted news, ate a couple of meals, smoked another bowl and headed out to the pool. It's one of those fancy pools that come in a box. I still got to get a rubber ducky.

Anyway, it's 9:30 a.m. and I head out to the pool. I'm floating around, the birds are singing and the sun is shinning down HOT. I felt like I was going to doze off and would awake toast. I had been out for awhile and I definitely didn't want to get burnt so I got out. After hanging my trunks on the clothes line, I returned to the house. I looked at the clock. I looked again, and lo and behold, it was 9:38 a.m.

One of the wonderful things about cannabis, it can slow down your off time!:peace:

Way to funny Herb...youre definitely a smoker man. Thats the funniest shit-i crack up when that shit happens to me.

Back
Top Bottom