Best piece of art you have that only a stoner would have

kittykiwi

I thought we'd get some interesting stuff here. I have a new bubbler that is off the hook. One of a kind, and that's art to me. It's a bubbler and pipe together in one piece so two people can smoke at once and the detail, colors, everything is awesome. That's my art...what's yours?

I used to have a lovely stoneware ceramic bong that I made in college. It had a rich brown glaze and was fired in a gas kiln to cone 10 hardness. The downstem was hand formed from the same clay and had an integral bowl. It was a 1-1/2" diameter cylinder and stood about 18" tall. I carried it in a burlap Kalso Earth Shoe bag in the trunk of my car for a few years, but eventually gave it to a friend.

i made my bubbler from a watering bulb

I have a signed and numbered (only 187 printed) 3D poster (with the funny glasses of course) by the artist Gilbert Shelton of a comic strip story from The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. This is one of my treasures amongst my vast Freak Brothers collection. Peace.

Freak, that sounds like a beauty, did you ever get a photo of it, before giving it to a friend?

:joint:

Unfortunately, no...only in my mind.

i am a wizard with an etch a sketch.....i have a few that ive drawn..... one i drew a van gogh painting the one with the chair int he middle of the room if that helps picture it and another time i drew dogs playing poker....definately have to be stoned to have the patience involved in drawing on an etch a sketch lol

Cool...Glad to see so many replies to any kind of art in general. And by the way...pics of the etch a sketch would be great to see.
KITTYKIWI:passitleft:
Pass on the good stuff;)

Cool..I'd like to see those pics donof. And that random art sounds cool. branches hangin off and everything. Keep it real.:peace:
Kittykiwi:ganjamon:

sorrow_fire_by_rockerton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom