Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

what...I didn't know that was even possible. Cool deal man. Does any of the weed get wasted?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rockerton View Post
    my favorite has to be just holding a big bud to my mouth and lighting it. i smoke it until it has to be bowled. haven't burnt my lips yet either.
    Sorry,
    I didn't know if you knew I was asking you. So I'm posting again. So is any of it wasted when you just light the bud in your mouth?

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Bongs.

Mostly for the simplicity.

Post Thanks / Like

naturally there is a little waste, but thats why i usually bowl it before then. its like hitting a vaporizer without the vaporizer.
    the possibility of complete physical and mental collapse is now very real, no sympathy for the devil, if you take the ticket, you ride the ride.....
    -------------------------------
    how plain is your bic?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool. One day I'll have to try that. I gotta get a good bud first to do that tho.

Post Thanks / Like

Just depends on my situation, mood and who I'm smoking with. I love smoking personal joints, love my bubbler and roor and the volcano when I have time to just sit inside and chill. It's hard to narrow it down to one
    "There's high, and there's high, and to get really high--I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high--that's where I'm goin'."
    - George Harrison, circa 1968

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah...I hear ya man. Sometimes it all depends on your mood and where you are at. The environment around you makes a huge difference. Or if your with a crowd or not.

Post Thanks / Like

bongs! to me, nothings better....it was the very first thing i got high with...i miss the 4th grade, lol
    jBiOmNmGy

Post Thanks / Like

when there is absolutely nothing else i have been known to rock a middle school pipe.(soda can) i kinda like doing it once in a while, takes me back.........
    the possibility of complete physical and mental collapse is now very real, no sympathy for the devil, if you take the ticket, you ride the ride.....
    -------------------------------
    how plain is your bic?

Post Thanks / Like

I live in an apartment for about a month right now so its nothing but blunts for me when i go and drive somewhere. When I have my own place its always nice to just sit back with the bong and light it whenever i want to.

Post Thanks / Like

Many ways are good but for daily use I carry a 'box'.
    It has a aluminum 'batt' which is painted to look like a regular cigarette. I use it several* times a day getting one to 3 good hits per load. I don't get blown out often but stay more evenly medicated through the whole day. My box is a little larger than others but it fits in my back pocket. One compartment for weed, the other for the batt. Some have lids that slide or twist off, mine has a little magnet in the box and one in the hinged lid.

On the bottom of mine is burned 'KBBOX'

After reading a little this morning I'll be experimenting with old burned out light bulbs soon!
    My buddy has a vape but the time it takes plus what it cost makes me
    Hydro fan of NFT, FOG, E&F, and drip.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Use one of the clear bulbs OP - don't mess w/ cleaning that frosted chemical finish out of a standard bulb. I think the clear bulbs can be bought new for a few bucks a pair.

Post Thanks / Like

Concur with many.
    Have to bump WC on the Silver Surfer vape, I love mine.
    A quick glass bowl hit also soothes the passion.
    The community pass around on any method from Apple's to blunts.

Post Thanks / Like

I think my recent purchase of my 18" Rasta themed roor is my favorite thing to toke on, and i've been enjoying my friends bubbler a lot too Every once in a while i just get the urge to roll something though, whether it be a joint or a blunt! I would say vaporizer for obvious reasons but i havent owned one yet.

Post Thanks / Like

It all depends. If I have a lot of schwag, blunts or joints. Otherwise, it's usually pipes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast