What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

I like my Blue dot Bong,glass on glass 18mm joint.Priced for the working guy or gal,made in the good old U.S.A need to keep everyone working.Its not the pipe, but what you put in it ;o)

Cool...keep 'em comin guys. Wanna see the most fav. of all people, and so far the winner is a vaporizer...which I'm not surprised. but this is only so far. Let's see what happens.:peace:

Hey I got a new bubbler about two weeks ago. I'm lovin it. I actually bought it b/c of the glass work. Its an expensive work of art. Its actually a bubbler and pipe in one. Two bowls. The colors are awesome...i just love it. But the maintenance is a lil more than I'm used to. Cause I'm used to smokin blunts/joints. But it's all good cause it's my real first piece of art.

When there's a good supply of cannabis on hand, a joint is my preferred method.

I own a Da Buddah vaporizer, little brother to WestCoastToke's Silver Surfer, and I love it! It definitely helps a poor man out, because (like a fool) I'll mix the vaped stuff 50/50 with fresh herb in my sherlock.

I really wanna get a vape and a bubbler. But i love smoking a blunt, non flavored or a grape or blueberry blunt. But then againim partial to smoking a nice fat joint.

my favorite has to be just holding a big bud to my mouth and lighting it. i smoke it until it has to be bowled. haven't burnt my lips yet either.

Having used all choices extensively I have two favorites.

The first is my vaporizer. I love it, it gives me a high I prefer to smoking (more pure thc, less plant matter maybe?), no smell, though that his its pros and cons, and it saves my lungs. It also conserves your stash, and I think we can all appreciate that. It's great for just chilling at home, with your vape set up next to you, watching a movie, reading or listening to great music.

Second, when there is a big group, or just the right vibe, a joint it just sooooo perfect. The rolling, the lighting, the passing back and forth amongst friends, especially at a concert or just chilling outside by a fire talking... its great.

I still dig my bowls and I have a great bubbler, but those two are the best. Can't say I dig blunts, ruins the taste of the weed for me.

my favorite has to be just holding a big bud to my mouth and lighting it. i smoke it until it has to be bowled. haven't burnt my lips yet either.
Sorry,
I didn't know if you knew I was asking you. So I'm posting again. So is any of it wasted when you just light the bud in your mouth?

naturally there is a little waste, but thats why i usually bowl it before then. its like hitting a vaporizer without the vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom