Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

my favorite is actually a blunt wrap called a clear cyclone.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

I like my Blue dot Bong,glass on glass 18mm joint.Priced for the working guy or gal,made in the good old U.S.A need to keep everyone working.Its not the pipe, but what you put in it ;o)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

For accessibility and ease of use I love my bong!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I love my vaporizer!!! Silver Surfer Vape Its one of the sponsors and you get a discount too!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It lasts a long time, and once it's on fire I don't need any hands.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite would be our vaporizer~~but I also love my pipe~~
    or a blueberry blunt~~

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool...keep 'em comin guys. Wanna see the most fav. of all people, and so far the winner is a vaporizer...which I'm not surprised. but this is only so far. Let's see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

lately ive really been enjoying a new bubbler which i purchased.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bubbler's cool too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Roll it. Nothing like the full flavored goodness of Cannabis.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey I got a new bubbler about two weeks ago. I'm lovin it. I actually bought it b/c of the glass work. Its an expensive work of art. Its actually a bubbler and pipe in one. Two bowls. The colors are awesome...i just love it. But the maintenance is a lil more than I'm used to. Cause I'm used to smokin blunts/joints. But it's all good cause it's my real first piece of art.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

When there's a good supply of cannabis on hand, a joint is my preferred method.

I own a Da Buddah vaporizer, little brother to WestCoastToke's Silver Surfer, and I love it! It definitely helps a poor man out, because (like a fool) I'll mix the vaped stuff 50/50 with fresh herb in my sherlock.

Post Thanks / Like

I really wanna get a vape and a bubbler. But i love smoking a blunt, non flavored or a grape or blueberry blunt. But then againim partial to smoking a nice fat joint.
    Marijuana aint a drug... Its God's gift to man

Post Thanks / Like

my favorite has to be just holding a big bud to my mouth and lighting it. i smoke it until it has to be bowled. haven't burnt my lips yet either.
    the possibility of complete physical and mental collapse is now very real, no sympathy for the devil, if you take the ticket, you ride the ride.....
    -------------------------------
    how plain is your bic?

Post Thanks / Like

Having used all choices extensively I have two favorites.

The first is my vaporizer. I love it, it gives me a high I prefer to smoking (more pure thc, less plant matter maybe?), no smell, though that his its pros and cons, and it saves my lungs. It also conserves your stash, and I think we can all appreciate that. It's great for just chilling at home, with your vape set up next to you, watching a movie, reading or listening to great music.

Second, when there is a big group, or just the right vibe, a joint it just sooooo perfect. The rolling, the lighting, the passing back and forth amongst friends, especially at a concert or just chilling outside by a fire talking... its great.

I still dig my bowls and I have a great bubbler, but those two are the best. Can't say I dig blunts, ruins the taste of the weed for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast