Cannabis Vanishes From Aust Police Station

Herb Fellow

Mystery surrounds the disappearance of six grams of cannabis from a Western Australian police station last week. Internal affairs officers quizzed staff at the Fremantle police station over the weekend.

It's the second time drugs have vanished from the building, with $15,000 worth of cannabis also disappearing in 2004. At the time, four senior police were transferred, but no charges were laid.

This time, investigators are trying to establish whether the drugs were stolen, if a key was used to access the room where they were kept, or whether the drugs fell from a bigger package earlier in the day.

News Moderator: Herb Fellow - 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: New Zealand, world, sport, business & entertainment news on Stuff.co.nz
Copyright: 2008, stuff.co.nz
Website: Cannabis vanishes from Aust police station - New Zealand's source for oddstuff - strange, weird & bizarre news on Stuff.co.nz

11 grams, sounds like a stoner took it ;)

I agree wit Moose. F'ck the cops. They are so bent down here were I'm from. They catch ya, steal the goods, take it for their own likin, then try to get you to rat. What the hell is our govt. comin to? IDK...that's why I want to leave soon:)

a420seeker,
that sucks. See they freakin try to control everything huh? But yeah...wouldn't go to Puerto Rico either. F'ck that. I hope you can get it back soon for your sake.:)

Yeah...no I wouldn't go there either. Are you ever gonna get it back? I hope so, so maybe you could go to the great white north of Canada and not have to worry about the bs down here.

unfortunately it happens all too often here, cops helping themselves but it usually happens at the bust before any evidence gets to court......

A lot of cops are dirty and crooked always helping themselves and lying bout the innocent. Its a way of life currently.
Aint it fucked up though how the cops can get away with murder and no charges will ever be brought. We smoke weed, are nonviolent, and just wanna improve the quality of our lives yet we are the ones that get thrown in prison. Dirty bastards

Dope mysteriously vanishes from Aussie cop shop. Big fucking surprise. I've known dirty cops all my life. When I was 7 or 8 years old 1 of my mates Dads was a cop. He still is actually, a few years ago he got divorced from his wife because he was cheating on her with a female officer working under his authority. He used to bootleg VHS for me, at the police station! In the suspect interview room! He used to same VCR setup they use for filming people they've arrested to copy a movie for me. I know because at the end of the movie after the credits finished the image on the screen changed from film credits to a shot of the interview room with the door open, and another fellow boy in blue strutting past the open door. Probably on his way to the evidence locker to help himself to some free drugs LOL

Damn dirty cops

Back
Top Bottom