Is it really expensive or ?

celka

I am in North Georgia and have one person in ATL but he is way expensive
His purps all exotic goes for $325 a half
I asked people around and they say its everywhere like that
Is it true?? I asked the limo driver and he says all ATL Kush is like $25 a gram

HMHm well out here A half of goodshit is like 240, but my connect is from the city so i get it like 180-200 dependin on how good it is....but ive heard of Weed in ny being up to 600 an Oz which is rediculous....and of course theres reggies, which i can get for like 60 and Oz no one likes that shit here lol

well over here for me 1 ounce of bomb herb costs 280 - 320... but since i get it for 230 :ganjamon:

I can get an O for $130 that isn't brown and dry. It doesn't have many seeds either but the taste is soso and the high is middle of the road body high. I usually step up to my buddies mids for 85 a half. Rarely any seeds in it and it has a nice piney spicy smooth taste to it. :tu

400-450/oz. for top of the line at clubs in SF. :hippy:

325 oz. from friends, and not near the quality.:smokin:

I can get an ounce for $120-130 but I've paid $250 for an ounce before.

I'm in a big corn producing state, the mj here is like eating corn after corn season is over. The good stuff is about $120.00 a half of a zip. Too much for a senior like me.

the average price for some purp or kush in Atl is around 20 to 25 dollars a gram and around 120 to 150 for a quarter and their some good mids around here you can normally buy for around $100 to $120 a ounce which is normally all i smoke b/c i cant afford the good stuff but the mids is smoking also...

I am in North Georgia and have one person in ATL but he is way expensive
His purps all exotic goes for $325 a half
I asked people around and they say its everywhere like that
Is it true?? I asked the limo driver and he says all ATL Kush is like $25 a gram

yeah kush goes for like 15 round here:rollit:

Sinsemilla goes for $250 to $425 in the Chicagoland area. I hook my friends up with $350 zips of the Iron Man special :cool: I always end up with some good outdoor Cali bud for $2200 an elbow but then you add in the delivery fee and you end up paying $3200 :grinjoint: Which is $200 a zip and gets sold for $60 for 3.5 grams all the way up :thanks: I would rather smoke some downtown doodoo brown than pay 325 for a half of any type of bud :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom