What is your favorite type of Marijuana?

kittykiwi

Mine is...Silver Tide. Only smoked it once, but damn only had to hit it once.
Next in line...which I smoked more often is...Purple haze.:yummy:

im not to sure iv only smoked the following strains that i knew the name.
white rhino
haze
jack herer
afhgan
kush
kali mist
trainwreck
strawberry coughf

by far the kali mist is the best bud i have had my hands on so far.

my favorite is MARIJUANA!!! I could care less what people call it. As long as the pain goes away and I have a smile on my face, I am good!!!!!

you know....for the over 3yrs Ive been smokin I've never known the name of the weed I've smoked. I wonder what ones I've had.

atm its LUI
legends ultimate indica
but i think that will be surpassed wen i harvest
herijuana and supersilver haze
bil
I think the type that is my favorite is the same as the supersilver haze or similar. That stuff is killer. Love all your answers. It's so cool to look how everyone really does have a different opinion on this one. Some like the tasty. Some like the calming. Some like the trippy kinds. Lets see what else comes to this post.:yummy:

Personally, I like whatever I can get my hands on. A lot of the time, I don't get my supply directly from growers, so I rarely ever take it seriously when one of my sources tells me what strain it is. But I still get quite a wide variety of strains, and it's been quite a long time (at least 2 years) since I've come across cannabis that has really disappointed me. A few weeks ago, my usual supplier was out, but I was really desperate, so I called upon another of my friends to help me find some, and when I got it and looked at it, I thought it looked very poorly grown. A bowl of it really changed my mind. Looks can be deceiving.

For me, it is Chocolope, at the moment. Trainwreck is awesome as well. I love good herbage!

PUffin13- Chocolope sounds interesting...does it have a chocolate flavor to it?

And pflynn...northern lights...awesome choice!

KALI MIST all day long!

Star Fruit, home grown, not a huge producer, but had an amazing audio effect to the high... I could hear each fan blade pass through the air in my room... it sounded like a helicopter... and listening to music was a brand new experience.

Years ago a strain called Garlic rolled through that was amazing... it almost smelled like an incense, amazing to smoke. I;ve seen whats called garlic a few times since then, but it's never been the same.

Home grown XXXOG, cuts through tolerance's like a hot knife through budder (see what I did there)

Kitty!
Never use Incense in a grow room! It makes the pot taste like .... incense!
For a ready example, take one incense stick and have a hearty lick.

Oh, and ROMULAN. Also pure Afghani late flowered and a good Haze are always nice...

Back
Top Bottom