Tried my bubbler out for the first time with hot water and loved it.

kittykiwi

Hey last night I saw that someone was asking what type of water to put in a bong...hot, cold, or room temp. I said I was going to try them all and then post something. I tried the hot last night and loved it...so did my bf. It was a smooth hit almost like a vaporizor...but the water has to be almost steamin hot. I'm going to try the ice cold sometime today. I don't live by snow and have no ice shredder . Ya'll think I should just chill the water out in the freezer and then put it in? I just don't want it to get totally frozen. what:bong:cha think?

just put ice in with the water.

or take a pitcher fill it with ice and then fill with water. then once water is cold pour water in your bong.

def. will try the red wine, since that is my fav. drink anyways. Me and my best friends have always said red wine gives you a different kind of drunk...a "HIGH" kinda drunk.LOL. Anyways thanks for the tip of not changing the water to different temps to fast. Didn't know that either with the breakage prob.
Okay...so here is the problem. I have a bubbler. How can I fit the ice n that small hole...IDK? You guys said to add ice, but I really cant...what should I do?

cool thanks Boss....will try today and post results of the comparison of which one is better. But I have to say the red wine thing sounds interesting. Won't b able to try that one till this weekend tho. Thx all.:bong::peace:

last night while i was dreaming i came up with some sort of an adapter that will turn a precooler/ashcatcher from a bong into a precooler/ashcatcher for a bubbler!! now that would be sweet, never have to clean that bub again, and it would always taste fresh!!

-ok let me go get my morning bowl. sorry for the rambles!!

Back
Top Bottom