BIGGG debate

xjackflashx

...so me and my boy were talking...he was under the impression that dirt weed is grown outdoors, and that all the dank is grown indo, hydro...can someone tell me which is better and why? So far I have this argument for why ppl grow indoors...a) dont wanna get busted with a grow due to smell and grow heights, and b) they dont have the proper growing season to grow outdoors to allow the plant to grow to its full potential...can anyone add to this? Im not sayin one is better then the other..im saying is that its not true that "dirt" weed is strictly an outdoor variety..but rather it depends on the weather and how well its properly taken care of...:adore:

Dirt weed.... cheap, seeded, not so good weed

Brick weed... Dirt weed packaged into bricks (roughly) for transport.

I've done both... I've had a lot more success with indoor Hydro, but there is something special about weed grown under the sun.

I agree dirt-weed to me is classified as either no-high, seeded,hermaphrodite, or just plain shitty weed. I have seen fantastic products from indoor and outdoor, but would consider outdoor to be the ultimate!

strain, strain strain...it's has nothing to do with growing conditions but has everything to do with what strain it is.
brown "dirt" weed is a result of someone growing bag seed from weed that was shitty to begin with.
Now, bud size and plant health, has everything to do with light (indoors and out) and condition (soil, nutes.,temps,ventilation,pest problems...etc...)
The type of weed is soul'y dependent on strain...the better the beans, the better the smoke and potency...can ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom