Thread: BIGGG debate

Post Thanks / Like

BIGGG debate

...so me and my boy were talking...he was under the impression that dirt weed is grown outdoors, and that all the dank is grown indo, hydro...can someone tell me which is better and why? So far I have this argument for why ppl grow indoors...a) dont wanna get busted with a grow due to smell and grow heights, and b) they dont have the proper growing season to grow outdoors to allow the plant to grow to its full potential...can anyone add to this? Im not sayin one is better then the other..im saying is that its not true that "dirt" weed is strictly an outdoor variety..but rather it depends on the weather and how well its properly taken care of...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIGGG debate

actually the best tasting and strongest buds will be grown outdoor in mother nature under the sun. so your buddy is wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

^That and also you could make dirt weed inside if you didn't seperate the males and picked it too soon,then crush it all into a brick before it has time to dry.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

why would you want to make a brick of dirt weed?

Post Thanks / Like

Dirt weed.... cheap, seeded, not so good weed

Brick weed... Dirt weed packaged into bricks (roughly) for transport.

I've done both... I've had a lot more success with indoor Hydro, but there is something special about weed grown under the sun.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree dirt-weed to me is classified as either no-high, seeded,hermaphrodite, or just plain shitty weed. I have seen fantastic products from indoor and outdoor, but would consider outdoor to be the ultimate!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

strain, strain strain...it's has nothing to do with growing conditions but has everything to do with what strain it is.
    brown "dirt" weed is a result of someone growing bag seed from weed that was shitty to begin with.
    Now, bud size and plant health, has everything to do with light (indoors and out) and condition (soil, nutes.,temps,ventilation,pest problems...etc...)
    The type of weed is soul'y dependent on strain...the better the beans, the better the smoke and potency...can ya dig?
    rancidncoke liked this post