Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot vs. Cold Water - Which wins?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hot vs. Cold Water---Which wins?

look it up on youtube, there wil prolly be some vid's on it.
    No rest for the wicked, and the Righteous never tire...

Post Thanks / Like

I have always found (this is out of a bong not a bubbler if that matters) that warm water dose not make me cough so i prefer warm water

Post Thanks / Like

I tried steaming hot water in my mini bong...I didnt like it at all, was coughing up a lung. for me its cold water and crushed ice in the tube...thats the next best thing to snow in the summer

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Hot vs. Cold Water---Which wins?

I use cold water with ice... Makes the hit smooth, I don't know about usin hot water never heard of that there lol...
    If you got it burn one & share it with your friends 420 4life baby...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kittykiwi View Post
    Thanks. Yeah knife hits only work with hash, and it's better to have two people. We take a plastic bottle (like coke cola 20 oz. or something) and cut off the top.
    We always used the 2 litre pop bottles and cut off the bottom (and put holes in it) then you can fill the pop bottle with ice and re-insert the bottom upside down to hold the ice in. It made hot knifing awesome but after a lot of hoots the ice would start to melt so you always had to remember to put it back in the freezer inbetween.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by imma_rebel View Post
    We always used the 2 litre pop bottles and cut off the bottom (and put holes in it) then you can fill the pop bottle with ice and re-insert the bottom upside down to hold the ice in. It made hot knifing awesome but after a lot of hoots the ice would start to melt so you always had to remember to put it back in the freezer inbetween.
    Cool. I didn't know that. I will have to try it when I get some hash around. Which prob. won't be anytime soon, but who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that perhaps the reason why you felt like you got higher when you smoked with the cold water was because, as you said, you coughed a lot. For sum reason it seems (at least to my friends and I) that when you cough when u take ur hit you get higher. no evidence for this and im not sayin that we cough purposely or anything because of this. ive never really thought much about whether to use hot or cold water but thats just my opinion^

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Hot vs. Cold Water---Which wins?

just tried it out there with ma m8 worked for me dont no about making me more stoned though, i was just saying to my misses i was giving up buckets till i read and tried this, thats me back on them now didnt work 4 my friend right enough he said it made him worse coughed a lot more and spilled the water out the bucket
    Cannabis Will Get You Through Times Of No Money Better Than Money Will Get You Through Times Of No Cannabis

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I love cold water with a few ice cubes dropped in.

Post Thanks / Like

Hot or Cold.. just keep smokin!!!!

heeble

Depends on the bud and your reaction, if it hurts your throat, use hot water, it soothes the throat like a vaporizer(water vaporizer :P) and you cough less

Cold water is really nice nice too, but i find hot water more soothing.

However i typically use cold.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kitty:

I just tried your hot water method. The steam opened up my lungs, and the heat made smoking comfortable. Now, I'm so high I don't know my ass from apple butter! I don't think the hot water has anything to do with the intensity of this high; but, who knows?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah I have to say that the hot water is smooth like a vaporizor, and for those of you out there who have trouble with the coughing or want something more soothing...go for the warmer water. Me I prefer the cold. I'm actually gonna try putting my whole bubbler in the freezer for 20 b4 I a toke. Some one tol me to try this.
    guys...this is fact...eat a mango b4 you smoke and it will make you higher...I promise. I do it all the time now. Moose wrote a post about it a while back. A certain chemical in mangos reacts with it to make you higher. I promise It works...ask Moose!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

don't use any alcoholic liquid in yer bong the bong booze will steal THC from the smoke remember TzhC is solubile in alchol and fats

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zolar View Post
    don't use any alcoholic liquid in yer bong the bong booze will steal THC from the smoke remember TzhC is solubile in alchol and fats
    thanks for the info Zolar. Someone told me to try wine. I was going to do it someday, but now I'm not. But if you get a chance try to eat a mango an hour b4 you smoke it works to get you higher...mixture of certain chemicals. Cool thing. PEACE...KITTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast