Happy Friday the 13th...scary movies to watch while ur high?

the happening
children of the corn
SAW 1-4
The exorcist- not really scare to me but i liked it
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Mist- i liked this movie had a fucked up ending though.
Hostel 1 & 2. - not scary but damn good and bloody.

I could go on and on and- I love a good horror movie especially when im high as hell and just chillin at the house. hope you find a good one

Realizing it's no longer the 13th I'm still replying because I LOVE horror movies.

What about....

Any/all of the Dead movies by George Romero
The Crazies also by George Romero

Foreign horror is excellent and I'd suggest:

Naina - Indian Horror (as in India not Native American Indians)
The Grudge - Japanese version. US steals so many horror movies from already done foreign horror. We steal, name it the same..and at times f it up.
One Missed Call - Japanese version also.

House of a 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie
Sequel to above but I'm blanking on name right now.

OH! I also know an excellent deforestation/zombie movie. Just give me time to think of the name, lol.

:peace:

Michael Jackson's Thriller is a must in my opinion. Very creepy while stoned. Gives Vincent Price's rap deeper eerie meaning and "that's how they dance in Hell." thoughts : }

I agree, 2001 also a must. " ...the cavemen were smart enough to know there was something wrong with a geometric shape in there world. Animals couldn't."

had fun with the Shining. Although I fell asleep towards the end, the part when Scatman Cruthers is talking to danny about the Shining in the kitchen, I had deep thoughts that that was my conscience talking to my sub conscience.....Now that was some good shiit!

Back
Top Bottom