Almost Busted.

biggreenbuds4

so it was friday night be and a couple buddies were gonna take a drive down to blockbuster and get some munchies. so before we leave we smoked some buds in the car. my buddy had a scale, weed, bowl. i told him he should leave it all at my house cause shit happens. so he disagreed and we headed out. 10 minutes down the road we get pulled over. well the cop tryed saying he could smell alcahol in the car and had my buddy( driver ) get out to take a test. when i see my buddy getting out i notice his bowl is sitting on the chair but the cop totally missed it. lol. well my buddy played it cool and passed the test. the cop asked us a few questions and all was good. my buddy wasnt supposed to be driving us cause hes only had his license for a few months so everyone in the car had to be drivin home by the police. i live in a small town though and the cops arnt out to just fuck people. well it was a close call and one hell of a laugh.

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

LMAO. wow thats a shit your pants kind of moment, aint it. i know that was a TOTAL buzz kids. awesome story.

Thats the worst thing to happen when youre high man. not only does your buzz go out the window, but your heart practically stops when you see the lights. but thats crazy they drove you home. somebody was seriously watchin out for yall that night.

Back
Top Bottom