Weeds Season 4 Just Premiered

Medical Cannabis

Weeds season 4 just premiered! It was great and really got me stoked for the next season. Can't wait till next monday!!

Anybody else catch it just now?

I loved it, cant wait for more... it provides some great family time as well, my parents love the show.

Havent seen any of the show. been hearing about it though so i definitely gotta check it out. Jus gotta play catch up first

its a great show, and i wish i had the cable package to watch it. ive only gotten to see it while visiting others. but very funny

:joint:

i actually just started watching the first season about 4 days ago, and got addicted to it. nothing else for me to do around here, sot hats all i have been doing. im in the middle of season three now. what sucks is that i don't get showtime, so I won't be able to see any of season 4 for a while.

I tried one of the d.v.d.'s from netflix. Not my bag. But why buy when you can rent cheaply?

any why rent when you can torrent for free? I'm just kidding kids, don't do that, its illegal and nobody here wants to do anything illegal.

It just premiered in the US.. It won't come to Canada before Aug/Sept.. I'm still wondering if I should download it or just wait.. We'll see! But one thing for sure is I can't freaking wait! I've been hooked since the first season!

you guys can watch the first episode of season 4 right off of the showtime site, here..
Showtime Official Site - Preview Showtime

but as for the other seasons, seriously, if you know how to torrent, got to mininova.org and just type in weeds, and then arrange the search order so that the torrents with the highest number of seeds are first, and the first 3 torrents will be legit versions of the first 3 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom