New Bamboo Pipe!

talty09

I just made a sweeeeet new bamboo pipe. I am sorry that The picture is bad because all I have is my cell phone here at the beach for the summer. But here is what I made.

nice dude, what beach you enjoying for the summer with that pipe?

sweet, enjoy it!

:adore: BP - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery :adore:
I made this bamboo pipe a couple of months ago and when i saw this thread i decided to share it.(however after trying, i still dont know how to post the pic so ooooo well) it ripped SOOO well! it was my favorite piece by far. unfortunately i have to speak about it in past tense because the cops confiscated it ON 420!!!!...talk about a buzz kill...

wow kijuras, that is awesome. i just chopped down some bamboo in the garden and use it to make a pipe. though the largest sections were no where near as big as the one in your photo. very sweet!

:joint:

talty09, please fix your picture...I wanna see, I wanna see!

Yea fishsticks, I loved that thing! It dont really matter the size of it, we made the one on the pic (thats the big one) and we had a much smaller piece we had to cut off which we made into one also. How's yours end up tho?

I will try and get a photo of it, its much smaller diameter, but it still hits really well. you get this really strange sort of grassy taste from the bamboo.

:joint:

:adore: BP - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery :adore:
I made this bamboo pipe a couple of months ago and when i saw this thread i decided to share it.(however after trying, i still dont know how to post the pic so ooooo well) it ripped SOOO well! it was my favorite piece by far. unfortunately i have to speak about it in past tense because the cops confiscated it ON 420!!!!...talk about a buzz kill...

wow, that is a thing of beauty. looks like it was store bought. quick question though did you buy that bowl seperate at a shop, made it, or detached it from another piece? im working on a homemade bong and im just trying to finalize some details. ill post pictures of it as soon as its done

Yes Fook the bowl part of it was store bought...really cheap at a local head shop, but everything was hand made...i was surprised to find out that bamboo isnt completely hollow so i had to hollow it out, cut a small hole for the bowl and then I even sanded the edges of it just to make it a little bit more comfortable. Let us know how your bong works out and yes, post a pic of is asap

holy crap sorry that pic isnt posting. I love the pipe man its so awesome!!! it hits like a champ and there is nothing like smoking out of something that you made yourself. OO and hitting it on the dunes before work def makes the day go by muuuuuch faster.

Now again the pic is crappy. Im buying a digi cam with my first paycheck!

click on photo gallery on the title bar, then "upload photos" on the right and upload your photo through this web site, then let us know and we can see it in your gallery. 450kb size limit

Back
Top Bottom