What's the name of your Head Shop?

420dentist said:
Aztec Highway. They have the widest and best selection around here.

Yeah, Aztec Highway here. It used to be Arizona Highway, but they go sued or somethin'. Is Aztec Highway a chain, or are you from SLC?

my shop is called graffiti

it's a pretty cool shop with decent prices, and sometimes whenever the owner feels like it, the zongs go on sale for 100 bucks

There are a couple around where I live....Stoney Creek, where they blow there own shit right there in the store and you can design the shit that you want blown...its pretty phat but the prices are kinda high, then there is another one called the dungeon that has good selection...not to thick of glass but very good prices. Use glass or go home is my motto

There's a couple of head shops in my community.

Kustom Kulture <- Byfar the best shop.
Grow Shop
Urban Bakery

I know of a grow store in my city that is ran by two pollice officers. I think they do it to keep an eye on the growing community.

7th Heaven or Cooper's. 7th Heaven is nice cause they also have music and other shit they sell.

illusions, grateful j's, twisted, high tides, got alot of them on south beach but dont remember tha names

hey

fuck now i can't remember lol. one of them is j something, damnit i can't remember. theres 2 other ones, but the only other one i remember is called outside or something like that. damnit i can't remember

its_zak said:
Yeah, Aztec Highway here. It used to be Arizona Highway, but they go sued or somethin'. Is Aztec Highway a chain, or are you from SLC?

I'm from SLC. I remember when Aztec Highway was Arizona Highway. It just changed like a little less than a year ago, didn't it?

we have a bunch here theres 2 of them called midtown pipe and tobacco and lazaars bizar which is my favorite and you can go downtown on saturdays and go and buy them from pple off the streets which i mostly do

Back
Top Bottom