Arrested

irie in so cal

yesterday on my way to go snowboarding up in big bear, california, i was stopped at the temecula border station because i " looked suspicious "

i never consented to a search, yet border patrol agents somehow found a way around that minor technicality, and searched my vehicle and found a 2 foot JBD, an eigth of some bomb flave, a half 8 of keef, and a few J's. Me and my friends were held in a prison cell for 5 hours, before we were released. I am now awaiting my court case about whether or not the state wants to give me a DUI, a possession charge, or both... so basically... i'm fucked, and i dont know quite what to do... wish me luck all :(

Onelove

Jon

did you get your bong back

The shitty thing about "reasonable cause" (such as their suspicion) is that if they DO find something, they can say that it was obviously justified.

TheOldGuy said:
The shitty thing about "reasonable cause" (such as their suspicion) is that if they DO find something, they can say that it was obviously justified.
Sad and and true. Hate shady shit. But you would have a defence if it wasn't in plain view, and you could prove they had no idea untill they looked.....but then they say...."oh yeah we smelt the pot...my faters half german shepard".

Stereotypes are bullshit, but its a fact if you look suspicious then they search you...

Contact NORML they can hook you up with a lawyer specializing in this stuff.

SeaN2 said:
yea get a lawyer asap

good luck man, sucks too, cos you never got to finish boarding!!

Back
Top Bottom