Legal representation?

Have a lawyer?

• Yea. Got one at my side like a loyal Pitbull ready to strike!

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, never thought I'd ever get busted. I'm invincible anyways.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • No, but got ones card. You never know the shit that might go down.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters

Detained

I was just curious as to how many people already have a lawyer they can call if things get hairy with the Law. Everyone needs to at least have a card for one in case they need immediate advise. Don't let the police take advantage of you. Know your rights.

Edited.

Is this forum being avoided? or this post? lol

Yes I do! Mr. Patrick Peranteau

"He'll get you out of jail 'peranteau!'"

He may not be the best lawyer in the world, but he works for tacos.

Shit. I didn't think that many would vote for invincibility. lol. Well over half. But only 9 people out of 800+ voted.

my lawyer is great. only had to go to court 1 for weed. no conviction for it(crown attourney couldnt find the evidence....puff puff no doubt) but yea she's helped me with a lot of other charges.

TheOldGuy said:
Yes I do! Mr. Patrick Peranteau

"He'll get you out of jail 'peranteau!'"

He may not be the best lawyer in the world, but he works for tacos.
haha i laughed at that for 5 minutes with my friends (baked)

went to norml.org and looked for all the pot-friendly lawyers in my area and entered about 5 different ones into my cell phone, just in case they're ever needed :D

My lawyer is Jeff Blackburn. I believe he was High Times Freedom Fighter of the Year for 2003. He is a badass, only got 3mths probation(never had a p.o. and never took a drug test). Damn good for the state of texas.

I have one now, but I sure wish I could afford some of the legal help from NORML. They also require a retainer for help....not as much as some of the others but a retainer none-the-less. That part sucked. I am currently trying to raise enough money to retain one before my case goes to trial (maybe December), but when you have already borrowed $20K + its a little hard to get everyone to help out with another $5k. They already dug deep the first time for bail, etc. and it was only my first time ever being arrested.

Everyone should have someone they can call, at least someone who knows who to call. Just in case.

:nomo:

A. Lady, your situation is so upsetting. I always carry my mmj attorney's number with me. Also I tutored my kids re cops or getting arrested when they were finishing high school and gave them attorney's number to carry. Any chance you can find a sympathetic news reporter or maybe a young, still-idealistic attorney to fight for you? Continued good luck wishes to you and MV.

I wish I could find an attorney that would work Pro Bona but so far no luck. And it is in MY best interests to get the kind of legal support that will actually clear me of all charges. I am hopefully going to get that NORML atty by December but if not I will continue to do my research and keep my ears open for anything that will help. Thanks again to all who have been supportive.

It is truly a sad state of our society when we all need a lawyer.

I don't need a lawyer; I am one. My experience is that the best way to stay out of legal scrapes is to avoid doing the kind of stuff that will get you into them. So, for example, I never carry weed on my person.

Back
Top Bottom