Busted in Canada?

BigKickerSnicke

There are some Canadians who dwell the forums here at 420 Times and I was just interested in hearing some stories about dealing with the Canadian law, be it R.C.M.P or city cops. I personally have a clean record [knock on wood] but I'm interested to hear some canadian stories about dealing with canadian cops.

for the most part i think canadian cops are no diff then newehere else. They are all ignorant assholes. once in a while you find police that are nice , and will even toke up with you.

I have never had trouble with cops and we toke on the street all the time day or night
you just need nice sesh spots

BigKickerSnicke said:
There are some Canadians who dwell the forums here at 420 Times and I was just interested in hearing some stories about dealing with the Canadian law, be it R.C.M.P or city cops. I personally have a clean record [knock on wood] but I'm interested to hear some canadian stories about dealing with canadian cops.
I thought Canada decriminalized it.

i cant wait for legalization in canada. it will definatly happen sometime hopefully soon. long before than in the us. i live about 15 minutes away from niagra falls canada.

rhomb said:
i cant wait for legalization in canada. it will definatly happen sometime hopefully soon. long before than in the us. i live about 15 minutes away from niagra falls canada.
Within the next five years in canada.That's like their main export, so they might as well tax the shit.It's like a hundreds of billions of dollar buisness.Canada doesn't have much going for them.

ok. heres my story with the canadian law. i have a reputation around this area and shit. they always after me for something. the funniest shit was armed robbery(i didn't do it), but thats a different story. i was up in my friends ride with my woman and his woman, and constable lecuyre saw me so decided he wanted to stop up.he throws on the lights. me and my friend had a half in the glove box and i had another half in my hoody. so he searches the car and finds the dope. puts his hand in my hoody and feels a bag. i was just trippin out. he pulls out the bag and it was a bag of tobacco, and he left it at that. no charge no orange card, he just took my weed and pipe and left. i think he smoked that shit.:(

420SpellChecker said:
You thought wrong, I understand that they're planing on doing something like that later this year.
actually it was decriminalized for a bit but then the government stopped that.

hmm

Once the U.S. government see's how much money legalization of weed will bring Canada, The U.S. will legalize it within 2 months of Canada legalizing it. Just a thought

IgotAneed4Weed said:
Once the U.S. government see's how much money legalization of weed will bring Canada, The U.S. will legalize it within 2 months of Canada legalizing it. Just a thought

There is a difference between legalizing and decriminalizing. Legalization is a much bigger step and is much further out of reach. Right now I do believe it is decriminalized in BC. SO, by law, an adult can have in their possession up to twelve grams of weed w/out consequence, after that they can be fined $100 or more. I'd be happy with decriminalization only cuz then greedy little paws can't get in there to try and regulate. I never have more than 12 grams on me and I can grow for personal use as I please.

Living on the island in BC means there is already a huge tolerance for pot, cops don't get all excited about li'l baggies and joints. Here we can stand outside a bar and smoke weed as easily as if it were a cigarette (in most places). Gotta love the island.

Good ol' Canada

I happen to live in Canada (its amazing) and I have to tell you, though i've never actually been busted,a couple of my friends have and there are some great stories.Like this one dude down my street had a growhouse and the cops came and busted him and found like 50 pounds of bud. Well they take him in for a while and then fine him $5000. Man, they just let him go! And like in Canada, or in my region, it seems that anytime that anyone is ever pulled over, you just always get your weed taken away, you dont get charged dont get anything. The theory behind this is that because the cops dont charge or fine you and basically take your weed illegally (it sucks but whos gonna complain) then they dont have to document it and therefore cna sell or smoke it all themselves. And this isnt just my theory, ive actually spoken with a couple veteran cops who have left the force who affirmed my presumption!

i got busted blazing up at this spot in my hood and the cops rolled up and searched us found my half ounce, split it up into 2 bags for the 2 pigs then rolled out and let us go

It would be so awesome if we could just smoke joints outside and not have to worry about it!

Back
Top Bottom