Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joints.OVERRATED!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Joints.OVERRATED!

Bongs are more efficient

I have mostly used a carburetor though. Bit of both worlds

But I do like a j

Seems I can take my time over the getting high. Bong gets me there in a hurry-nothing wrong with that. A joint is a slower stone. There is also the ritual (I guess bongs have there own ritual but maybe not as long)

There is waste to a j though. But still, Joints RATED

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just my opinion, but I think joints are more efficient than a bong in a social situation. I know there's some debate over how long it takes to absorb the active ingredients into your blood stream, but I believe huge bong hits that you can't hold in very long cause you to exhale lots of good stuff. Sure, you get a massive hit, but I think you can waste a lot as well. With a doobie you can pass it around and hold the smaller hit as long as you want (depending on the expansive qualities of the particular strain), and then take another hit when it comes along. With 4 people in a circle, there is very little wasted smoke. That opinion now presented, I have to admit that I haven't puffed a jay in decades. A small pipe is my choice.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I smoke joints, blunts, bowls, bongs, and vaporizers. Depending on my mood is how I determine how I want to smoke. As far as what gets me higher, they're all about the same. I think I get higher on blunts and fat J's though because we end up smoking more weed than if we were to smoke a bowl.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

they aren't overrated like you say, joints is how weed is traditionally smoked, i dont know anyone that smokes joints now unless they driving but the baby boomers smoke mad joints its just how it is

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FreakNature View Post
    Just my opinion, but I think joints are more efficient than a bong in a social situation. I know there's some debate over how long it takes to absorb the active ingredients into your blood stream, but I believe huge bong hits that you can't hold in very long cause you to exhale lots of good stuff. Sure, you get a massive hit, but I think you can waste a lot as well. With a doobie you can pass it around and hold the smaller hit as long as you want (depending on the expansive qualities of the particular strain), and then take another hit when it comes along. With 4 people in a circle, there is very little wasted smoke. That opinion now presented, I have to admit that I haven't puffed a jay in decades. A small pipe is my choice.
    Same here. I like joints when friends are over,it's what I grew up with and it's more social,IMO.

Alone I use a straight one hitter or a small bong that won't make me cough up all the smoke back up immediately after the hit. Calibrating the amount of weed you put in your bong for a hit is an art.

It's interesting the highs I get from the three. The one hitter and joints are similar but one hitter the most effective. The bong however takes the THC edge off of some varieties of pot,in my experience. I like using it when I'm having back spasms and don't want to be stoned out of my head.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bundiGanja View Post
    i dont know anyone that smokes joints now unless they driving but the baby boomers smoke mad joints its just how it is
    I dunno about all that... I mean I'm only in my mid 20's and joints are one of my favourite ways to smoke. I do know a lot of people that smoke blunts these days and I'm all for those too but it's just too rough on the lungs after a while.

Post Thanks / Like

i just have to say that joints are my #1 favorite way of smoking

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

the most common way i smoke? joints. i dont own a pipe or a bong. i want one though.. i ordered one off the internet once. mom and dad opened my mail and destroyed it though. ugh. i guess im either goin to the headshop or gettin a p.o. box... (i live in bum fock egypt) i like the high of a joint pretty good. idk, if i could id mix em all together to make sure i hit it every which way. some days i just get higher than other days too. idk why. but i know this I LOVE WEED.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i smoke all day for the most part i like to roll a nice like 4 paper super joint and get ripped up lol and i also love blunts but yes they are very bad for you i get bored of just smoking one way i had a vapo but the heating element went out and doesnt work anymore and that really blows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12