Joints.OVERRATED!

IgetStoned

dont get me wrong...i have rolled some fat,slow burning, joints before. but even if you roll them right its a hassel..even if its filled wit green through the whole thing, rolled perfect-there maybe a problem. i am just saying joints r kind of a waste of weed and overrated. :D -but of course i love smokin weed and love joints anyway

how can you think that joints are overrated??

i mean, you can pitch on a j with four people so you each only have to put in like a fiver, and everyone gets baked.... how is that overrated?

I believe joints are the greatest way to smoke pot, if they're rolled right. I like smoking a bong then having a joint to finish me off. joints are easy to hide and you can smoke them anywhere too.

hey

my fav is definately a bubbler or a bong. but rolling paper is ok i think its just as good as a pipe, they're just different, i like all the ways to smoke it. oyea and im pretty high now cuz of pipe

Joints are fun to smoke once your high, to get even higher. I like to play with the smoke, you get alot of smoke off them. Theres nothing wrose thena shitty joint, but theres nothing better then a nice fat j. I roll all the time when i have mids n all, and i can never consitantly roll good joints, but i never roll horrible ones..just Okay one and most the time really good ones.

you do lose quite a bit of smoke, i dont like smokin from a joint, i prefer pipe to anything, cuz bongs give me acne which is just disgusting =/.

through my whole smoking career, i guess you can call it that. i smoked a total of 7 joints. i prefer dutchies and if i dont have any blunts, ill pack a bowl. ill take a bowl over a joint anyday. also, i dont have any friends who rolls joints, unless im kicking it with the O.G's. its all blunts where im from. doesnt matter if its dank or reggie.

i am king of joints, they are my favorite! but i agree, only if rolled well. but i roll them very very very well. blunts are good too but they mask the aroma and flavour in a very bad way. the more you smoke a joint the better it gets, they can hit very well and smoothly, and i feel the taste is superior!

so i must disagree with you. joints are NOT overrated

i would say blunts are. but maybe its just me

I wouldn't call J's a "waste of weed" so to speak. But I must agree, when the paper starts running or something goes awry, it can be a royal pain. But if all goes well, it's quite pleasant.

I love joints because they're portable... if I was able to smoke out of my vapo whilst on the go I don't think I'd smoke em though.

I personally stray from joints, the paper tears my throat up... I only like smoking weed, why would i want to smoke paper too? I understand the logic behind the traveling issue, quick to eat or toss out, etc., however forcing fire through the paper creates more tars, carcinogens and toxins entering the body... blunts are even worse, then the added flavored chemicals are even worse... i think we will see the repercussions of smoking blunts in the very near future... i've met several young people who smoke blunts daily and sound like the marlboro man waiting for a voice box to be installed in their throat within a year, girls included...

i think we will see the repercussions of smoking blunts in the very near future... i've met several young people who smoke blunts daily and sound like the marlboro man waiting for a voice box to be installed in their throat within a year, girls included...

B-Real from cypress hill says that he dosn't smoke blunts anymore because he used to smoke a lot in the day and he can tell his throat feels better with out them

ive been smoking blunts and mostly blunts for 11-12 years. i would say that a bong tends to fuck my throat up more because i tend to cough extremely hard sometimes to the point of vomiting (luckily that hasn't happen yet) when i smoke out of one. i always seem to get that stingy feeling in the back of my throat. but with a blunt i rarely cough unless its some primo stuff. but i suppose to each its own. whatever works for you, do it. im not the one to judge. actually, no one is.

you do lose quite a bit of smoke, i dont like smokin from a joint, i prefer pipe to anything, cuz bongs give me acne which is just disgusting =/.

? I've never heard of bong giving anyone acne.. Do you scarf McDonalds when you bong, cuz that could be the thing.

lol, mellow you could have really sensitive pours but i agree with DXM... either you should back off the greasy foods or a buddy or yours needs to use a washcloth and some soap before smokin out of your bong...

anyway, depending on the quality of the pot its easier to put into blunts or bongs which can be harsher due to the bigger hit. also a dirty bong makes smoke much more harsh and same for resinated joints and blunts

i dont smoke tobacco and have sensitive lungs. i prefer to turn all my herb into hash oil even if the pot is top quality. hash oil has top quality, flavor, and potency

Bongs are more efficient

I have mostly used a carburetor though. Bit of both worlds

But I do like a j

Seems I can take my time over the getting high. Bong gets me there in a hurry-nothing wrong with that. A joint is a slower stone. There is also the ritual (I guess bongs have there own ritual but maybe not as long)

There is waste to a j though. But still, Joints RATED ;)

Just my opinion, but I think joints are more efficient than a bong in a social situation. I know there's some debate over how long it takes to absorb the active ingredients into your blood stream, but I believe huge bong hits that you can't hold in very long cause you to exhale lots of good stuff. Sure, you get a massive hit, but I think you can waste a lot as well. With a doobie you can pass it around and hold the smaller hit as long as you want (depending on the expansive qualities of the particular strain), and then take another hit when it comes along. With 4 people in a circle, there is very little wasted smoke. That opinion now presented, I have to admit that I haven't puffed a jay in decades. A small pipe is my choice.

I smoke joints, blunts, bowls, bongs, and vaporizers. Depending on my mood is how I determine how I want to smoke. As far as what gets me higher, they're all about the same. I think I get higher on blunts and fat J's though because we end up smoking more weed than if we were to smoke a bowl.

they aren't overrated like you say, joints is how weed is traditionally smoked, i dont know anyone that smokes joints now unless they driving but the baby boomers smoke mad joints its just how it is

Just my opinion, but I think joints are more efficient than a bong in a social situation. I know there's some debate over how long it takes to absorb the active ingredients into your blood stream, but I believe huge bong hits that you can't hold in very long cause you to exhale lots of good stuff. Sure, you get a massive hit, but I think you can waste a lot as well. With a doobie you can pass it around and hold the smaller hit as long as you want (depending on the expansive qualities of the particular strain), and then take another hit when it comes along. With 4 people in a circle, there is very little wasted smoke. That opinion now presented, I have to admit that I haven't puffed a jay in decades. A small pipe is my choice.

Same here. I like joints when friends are over,it's what I grew up with and it's more social,IMO.

Alone I use a straight one hitter or a small bong that won't make me cough up all the smoke back up immediately after the hit. Calibrating the amount of weed you put in your bong for a hit is an art.

It's interesting the highs I get from the three. The one hitter and joints are similar but one hitter the most effective. The bong however takes the THC edge off of some varieties of pot,in my experience. I like using it when I'm having back spasms and don't want to be stoned out of my head.

Back
Top Bottom