How much should you pay for weed brownies?

i'd say $10...at least thats how much it is here

$20 if its some hash oil, but thats high quality

yo i need to make it now
how much weed should i buy
i only want to make like 5...is that possible
all the recipes online confuse the shit out of me can someone tell me how much weed to buy (i kno it depends on how high u wanna get but just put whats good) and how to make it! if you can that would be awesomee

I don't bake pot brownies. But I think dime bag would be good for about 3 small brownies and get you plenty high.

Stronger, better stuff would work so much better.

Cook a half a stick of butter for every dime bag and add it to the brownie mix in lieu of the oil. Let the green "steep" in the butter.

a dime bag for 3 brownies? thats pretty light

i normally do half o with 2 sticks of butter

a dime bag for 3 brownies? thats pretty light

i normally do half o with 2 sticks of butter

I can make 3 cigarallo blunts off a dime bag of the stuff I get, so I figured a dime bag would be enough to make 3 small brownies. It made sense to me...

I can make 3 cigarallo blunts off a dime bag of the stuff I get, so I figured a dime bag would be enough to make 3 small brownies. It made sense to me...

thats pretty damn good
must be diff amounts in the dimes u get and the ones i get

...or u get some tight shit

:cheer:
let us know how that small batch
turns out.

We make 420 brownies~~if I was
gonna sell 'em I'd say 3 or 5 bucks~~
depending on who I'm sellin 2~~
butter is expensive~~at least
here it is~~
PEACE OUT~~

Cook your ganj in mill or butter first. Bring milk to a boil, grind grind grind the bud , lower heat to a simmer, add bud, wait 30 minutes. The oil on top is very very strong. To answer you, charge 20% more than it's worth because it is at least 20 times more effective. Way more than a dime though, if your tolerance is high

When I cook 420 brownies I use a half a ounce to a ounce of good weed I would advise not to use shwaggy bud for cooking
They are usually seedy and you have to pick seeds out its a real pain in the ass if you asked me, But I actually just harvested 2 of my white widow girls yesterday mornin' and took off a good chunk that weighed out to 1.2oz and made a batch of brownies and 10 firecrackers with 420 butter the whole nine, they came out very nice. :peace: :smokin:

I just made oil for the first time and damn.... Worth it.
Use a cup of oil or butter for every ounce. used 1:1 ratio
LIGHT boil water in large pot- put a gas bowl in the pot and try to not let the water touch the bowl too much. Then add oil to the bowl inside the pot. Oil shout be between 180-200 F. Let sit for 2 hours stir often,covered. I didn't use any special weed, two oz of regs and 2 cups oil. Oil shouldn't really bubble. WARNING this shit stiiiiiiiinks. Over head stove fan on high and all windows open and my house reeked. Oh well it was "something nasty spilt in the stove probably' if ur parents are oblivious or neighbors w.e.
Be patient though, the longer you wait the better. Get some type of filtration mechanism set up, a strainer will catch all the big buds and leaves and ground material. So be ready to have like a mesh strainer or something that acts in the same way. I used the metal strainer with a coffee filter (paper towel works too) inside so it's collected all the fine material annnnnd I could basically wring out alL the oil from the buds. With that two cups of pretty stinky oil ( oil should be darker- depends on what kinda weed u use) I made 2 brownie batches and 2 cookies batches (1/3 cup oil each) crazy . Now eating them is just bleh- the cookies anyway. Don't over use oil in recipe just to get more in their they won't turn out that great. Haven't tried the brownies yet, don't wanna be a zombie at work uk....where I live people pay $50 an eight orlike $15 a gram for dank. 100$ a quarter. I used two ounces so I plan on charging like 15$ for the cookies , 20-25 a brownie depending on how the effect is. Boom $1200 from 2 oz that cost me $220 total. I just get it cheap an sell high cuz kids are tards out in the county lands. Upstate NY for ya.

yo i need to make it now
how much weed should i buy
i only want to make like 5...is that possible
all the recipes online confuse the shit out of me can someone tell me how much weed to buy (i kno it depends on how high u wanna get but just put whats good) and how to make it! if you can that would be awesomee
the recipes online are the ways they like to make their brownies but if you just want a quick bake time id say buy a brownie mix box and just follow the instructions but for the veg oil part just put 7g of cannabis

the recipes online are the ways they like to make their brownies but if you just want a quick bake time id say buy a brownie mix box and just follow the instructions but for the veg oil part just put 7g of cannabis
That does seem like the easiest way to do it. A box mix and make it as the instructions say. Then toss in the weed and mix again is how I remember the group doing it way back then.

Cannot substitute the weed for the oil though. The mix will not work without some sort of oil or fat. Canna butter would be a working substitution, though.

Hiya - generally banana bread/ginger cake works best for me as you simply blend it all together then add the butter
I use 10g cured weed / 100g butter and it makes a small loaf or about 12 in a muffin tin
I can dig out the recipe if you're interested, it is really, really easy

Back
Top Bottom