If you see me, please say hello :)

Weedpipe

420 Member
hey all u 420 members, im goin to be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend camping out in the Coca-Cola campground lot 1-C, ive got just over
1600 legalize hemp flyers that im going to be passing out, so if u see me at the campground or on georgetown road please say hello. there will be around 400,000 people there so i should have no problem givin them out. so if u see someone passin out the hemp flyer, its me, ur friend weedpipe :peace:

well folks, it was a hell of a weekend but i got all my flyers handed out, and except for a couple guys with bibles literally screaming scripture at me for what seemed like forever (probably like 10min, but when u want to just haul off and knock the $#!t out of em, well, just trust me, it seemed like forever) it went smooth as silk. i was approached by 4 indy police officers and was asked for a flyer so i gave them 10 and he stood there and read it, then sort of paused for a second then said "welcome to indianapolis, enjoy the race" and then they just walked away with the flyers.
i did lose my favorite pipe at the track (tear drop forming) but now i have an excuse to buy a new one;)
the brickyard 400 nascar race is coming in late july so ill be gearing up too pass em out again:peace:

well folks, it was a hell of a weekend but i got all my flyers handed out, and except for a couple guys with bibles literally screaming scripture at me for what seemed like forever (probably like 10min, but when u want to just haul off and knock the $#!t out of em, well, just trust me, it seemed like forever) it went smooth as silk. i was approached by 4 indy police officers and was asked for a flyer so i gave them 10 and he stood there and read it, then sort of paused for a second then said "welcome to indianapolis, enjoy the race" and then they just walked away with the flyers.
i did lose my favorite pipe at the track (tear drop forming) but now i have an excuse to buy a new one;)
the brickyard 400 nascar race is coming in late july so ill be gearing up too pass em out again:peace:

Mad props and rep points to Weedpipe for his outstanding activism.

Do you have the flyer to post here?

Good work and excellent display of patience.

hey sonic, i just printed a 420mag legalize hemp flyer :)thankyou:) and had a friend copy a bunch at where he works...i am wanting a legalize mj flyer and i p.m. the staff here about 1 to print out and they said 1 was in the works, sure hope it will be ready soon, im gonna need 1 for the brickyard. :peace:

Yeah, that hemp flyer is great

420-Magazine-Hemp-Flyer-1024.jpg

i should have mentioned this in my original thread:

i was at the track with a few close friends and i was gettin ready to go pass some flyers out, my good friend mike says to me "hey, can i have some of those flyers to hand out?" i said "sure man, how many u want? he says, "give me 100 or so" so i give him some and we head out. it didnt take long to see a pattern begin to develope, mike was goin up to every good-lookin woman around, given them a flyer and startin some b.s. conversation with them. after watchin him in action (doin quite well i might add) i asked him, "mike, is that the only reason u wanted those flyers, to try and score some ass? "yep, we should have been passin these things out years ago, talk about the worlds greatest ice-breaker, this is it."

so guys, if u want an easy way to walk up to some goodlookin girl and start a conversation with her, print u off some flyers, become an activist and u too can be like mike ... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom