Thread: If you see me, please say hello :)

Post Thanks / Like

If you see me, please say hello :)

hey all u 420 members, im goin to be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend camping out in the Coca-Cola campground lot 1-C, ive got just over
    1600 legalize hemp flyers that im going to be passing out, so if u see me at the campground or on georgetown road please say hello. there will be around 400,000 people there so i should have no problem givin them out. so if u see someone passin out the hemp flyer, its me, ur friend weedpipe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you see me, please say hello :)

well folks, it was a hell of a weekend but i got all my flyers handed out, and except for a couple guys with bibles literally screaming scripture at me for what seemed like forever (probably like 10min, but when u want to just haul off and knock the $#!t out of em, well, just trust me, it seemed like forever) it went smooth as silk. i was approached by 4 indy police officers and was asked for a flyer so i gave them 10 and he stood there and read it, then sort of paused for a second then said "welcome to indianapolis, enjoy the race" and then they just walked away with the flyers.
    i did lose my favorite pipe at the track (tear drop forming) but now i have an excuse to buy a new one
    the brickyard 400 nascar race is coming in late july so ill be gearing up too pass em out again

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

great work on creating awareness! rep

Post Thanks / Like

pretty cool you were able to pawn a couple off on some police occifers. some of them are actually pretty decent people believe it or not... its just the few bad eggs that spoil the fun for everyone

-RC

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Weedpipe View Post
    well folks, it was a hell of a weekend but i got all my flyers handed out, and except for a couple guys with bibles literally screaming scripture at me for what seemed like forever (probably like 10min, but when u want to just haul off and knock the $#!t out of em, well, just trust me, it seemed like forever) it went smooth as silk. i was approached by 4 indy police officers and was asked for a flyer so i gave them 10 and he stood there and read it, then sort of paused for a second then said "welcome to indianapolis, enjoy the race" and then they just walked away with the flyers.
    i did lose my favorite pipe at the track (tear drop forming) but now i have an excuse to buy a new one
    the brickyard 400 nascar race is coming in late july so ill be gearing up too pass em out again
    Mad props and rep points to Weedpipe for his outstanding activism.

Do you have the flyer to post here?

Good work and excellent display of patience.

Post Thanks / Like

hey sonic, i just printed a 420mag legalize hemp flyer () and had a friend copy a bunch at where he works...i am wanting a legalize mj flyer and i p.m. the staff here about 1 to print out and they said 1 was in the works, sure hope it will be ready soon, im gonna need 1 for the brickyard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that hemp flyer is great

Post Thanks / Like

+ Rep! Great job!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weedpipe View Post
    i was approached by 4 indy police officers and was asked for a flyer so i gave them 10 and he stood there and read it, then sort of paused for a second then said "welcome to indianapolis, enjoy the race" and then they just walked away with the flyers.

OUTSTANDING!

+REP for Weedpipe.

Post Thanks / Like

i should have mentioned this in my original thread:

i was at the track with a few close friends and i was gettin ready to go pass some flyers out, my good friend mike says to me "hey, can i have some of those flyers to hand out?" i said "sure man, how many u want? he says, "give me 100 or so" so i give him some and we head out. it didnt take long to see a pattern begin to develope, mike was goin up to every good-lookin woman around, given them a flyer and startin some b.s. conversation with them. after watchin him in action (doin quite well i might add) i asked him, "mike, is that the only reason u wanted those flyers, to try and score some ass? "yep, we should have been passin these things out years ago, talk about the worlds greatest ice-breaker, this is it."

so guys, if u want an easy way to walk up to some goodlookin girl and start a conversation with her, print u off some flyers, become an activist and u too can be like mike ...