Does anyone have one of these?

Sharon A Dube

Hi, all! A friend of mine was given one of these as a gift and it absolutely ROCKS! :cheer:

products_deluxe_pipes_bukket.jpg

It works like one of those gravity bongs. Light the bowl and slowly lift it up, filling the accordion-like tube with smoke. Then lift up on the bowl and inhale. :D Has anyone tried one of these? Aside from getting you amazingly high, this little device really helps conserve smoke.

i just saw one on a video and was wondering what it was, it looks intresting.

we did buckets before going out to raves during the 80s 90s cut the bottom of the bottle of, place a piece of foil on the top of the bottle, put it in a bucket of water make sure the bottles at the bottom of the bucket when you light it. light your chosen bud and draw the bottle up in the water when you get to the top take of the foil and inhale the smoke in turn it will f*ck you up in a good way :peace: troop

for the bukket i recommend taping or glueing a weight to the bottom. so when youre sitting down, you can place the bottom between your legs and pull up. works great on a table top or desk too, without springing back up at you.
Ohhhh, definitely!! :smokin: It's really easy to spill an entire bowl full of weed if the bottom springs up. It takes getting used to (practice, practice, practice...:ganjamon:).

Back
Top Bottom