Glass Pipes and Bowls

bubblekarma

OK I noticed glass pipes dont have screens, they just have a little hole. How does that work, I would think that bud would just go down the hole and you would inhale non smoked buds.

Thanks!

You can try glass screens in your glass pipes:

glass_screens.jpg

You can purchase them from our Sponsors.

Yeah I see those too, but those look about the same, they just have a hole in them, right? I don't use a glass pipe right now, I have a home-made wooden piece with a metal screen. I am looking into glass pipes and am just curious how they work with their bowls and or their screens.

The glass screen fits over the hole in the pipe, but still allows for air and smoke to pass through the hole in the pipe--while keeping ash, etc. out of your mouth when you inhale. You just drop the screen in the bottom of the bowl and pack your herb.

Screens do a great job of keeping the ash out of your mouth. But you can certainly go without them--as I often do because I am forever losing them....;)

Screens also have holes. Lots of them.

I find that the unburnt green matter acts as a screen. Until it burns away and I get a bit of ash in my mouth. BFD! The herb is a natural drug and nature ain't tidy.

Haha I have only used a glass pipe once, and it was a friends, and I wasnt checking out the pipe, only the lovely bud within! Maybe I will stop by a head shop today and take a look at one.

for my bong i just took a nail, shaped the head with a hammer, and made a square peg to fit into a round hole, just drops in or falls out as needed,and hits great:peace:

Back
Top Bottom