Thread: Pictures of glass..

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of glass..

so heres a question, may be stupid, may not be. oh well.. so if i posted pictures up, namely of my glass, did they have to be clean? like to brand new specs? or can i post them dirty? I was just wondering, thanks guys! I love this place!
    The World as I see it is going crazy! Why not pull up a chair, roll a blunt and watch?

Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” ~Willie Nelson

Post Thanks / Like

Re: pictures of glass..

i dont know the rules... but i would like to see it clean, unless ur plannin on an action shot

Post Thanks / Like

clean glass does look a lot nicer but the worst thatll happen if you post used pics is people telling you to clean it. we all smoke weed here, we all now that pieces get dirty with use.
    we must go through hell to know the true beauty of heaven.
    "if what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend, or lay down and die." P.O.D.
    "How infinitesimal is the importance of anything I do, but how infinitely important it is that I do it." --Voltaire

*disclaimer: i am crazy

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys, i just wanted to be sure. well, might as well start cleaning, lol. Bongs up and Peace out..
    The World as I see it is going crazy! Why not pull up a chair, roll a blunt and watch?

Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” ~Willie Nelson

Post Thanks / Like

check out roormans collection in the 420glass forum, his stuff is spotless

Post Thanks / Like

roorman is my hero... his collection is pretty impressive. I really wish I had that many pieces, lol. thats crazy insane