Pick the strain for my next Aero Grow (most votes wins)

Vote for 420fied's next strain (Aero Grow)

• White Widow

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blueberry

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Trainwreck

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bubblegum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Rhino

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Master Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK-47

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm currently growing some Nirvana Snow White. I've grown it in the past and I like the high it gives me. However, I'm looking to try something new. I want something with a strong Indica couchlock buzz as I prefer that to the energetic high. The stronger the better. I'm looking for the highest grade weed possible.

I'm looking to order feminized seeds if possible and I do live in the USA. I like what I read about G-13 haze but don't know much about it.

Can some of you guys lend some advice as to your personal favorites that would fit the bill with more of an Indica/couchlock buzz?

We'll tally the votes and if it is available in feminized seeds and it can be shipped to the US, I'll order some and grow it in my next journal.

sounds yummy, white widow has lots of crytals, it was great haha

I want to get some blue cheese, i had some bud and it was gooood, and saw someone entered in some for plant of the month, i don't remember what month, but it look amazing.

Hmmm, a few come to mind.... Bubble gum.. The last BG I grew was a one hit kick you in the head, land your ass on the couch, and feel stupid for the next few hours.. It was a joy..... :ganjamon: Most of the "white" strains... Maybe give White Rhino a try.. Trainwreck, Sour D, the choices are endless.... :ganjamon:

Master Og Kush has an amazing flavor and good high, also heard Sour Diesel is one of the best tasting.
But I used to always have G-13 and it was great, way dank.

trainwreck and ak-47 does it for me.

My last crop of white rhino is very good. One hit with the VaporGenie takes the edge off. 3 - 4 hits and I just want to listen to music and think. The 5th hit and I am out for the next 4 to 5 hours. The hash is very nice. One small piece in the bong and I just don't give a *!@%.

Id like to see a good blueberry grow, that or a purple kush. Those are always nice to watch.

i have seed's from dutch passion that are blueberry but i would have prefered to get d.j. short's genetic's if only becuse he developed the strain. will be growing mine in soil stating in august,hoping it makes for some good holiday bud. but my vote would be for trainwreak and it dose come in a feminized version .

Back
Top Bottom