Marijuana + non-marijuana-girlfriend

Batfongrips

Has anyone had the issue of their girlfriend thinking pot replaces them? I have gone out with my girlfriend for over 3 years now and we are open about everything. but she thinks I smoke to escape from her but everytime I smoke I talk to her and listen to her better and when she can get past the fact that I smoked, she can tell a difference in the bedroom which I know she enjoys. I like to smoke from when I wake up till bed time but she thinks I am acting "unnatural" my god the irony, marijuana is as naturaly as it gets! :bongrip: I love her but when it comes to pot between me an her she almost has a personal issue.

She had an issue when she started to smoke pot she passed out because we had a couple drinks and smoked a couple fatty bowls of some super fire from Amsterdam at a concert in Germany and it scared me but since then she gets scared too that it will happen again she feels the same feelings sometimes but never passed out since. I love her and want to be with her but I am not giving up a lifestyle of mine and all my friends to be with her. Is it un fair of me to change her or myself?

I can't figure a way for me to be able to take my tokes thruought the day without upsetting her, she doesnt like pot breath which I am workin on gettin mouthwash and gettin better bong etc... Anyone else experiancing a gf struggle? I went sober the past week due to money problems and avoid gf bitching because she just got in town and was touring city and makin up for lost time but my memory is like a goldfish since I quit haha.

About to go pick up some Northern Lights mmmmmm feels like a mini Super High Me almost hah.

Peace out and thanks for any responses or ideas :ganjamon::thanks:

Oh yea I work hrs a week studying for college and traveling to europe atleast 1 time a year so I find no logical reason for her to have an issue.

Yeah... Me either. Usually I have more perspective on issues like this, because I'm a girl... Lol... Not this time. If cannabis is really helping you, then smoke on. She should see that. Sometimes people are somewhat brainwashed and are hard to tell about the benefits of cannabis. I say keep trying and don't give up.

heh true that I tried the sober thing ( for shits and giggles ) and I just ended up gettin more social anxieties and worse memory.. like a goldfish no kidding I counted so many times I am talking deeply in conversation then the thought left my mind and I am dumbfounded. The first couple days I started to smoke me and her saw my memory go back to "normal" hah strange

heh true that I tried the sober thing ( for shits and giggles ) and I just ended up gettin more social anxieties and worse memory.. like a goldfish no kidding I counted so many times I am talking deeply in conversation then the thought left my mind and I am dumbfounded. The first couple days I started to smoke me and her saw my memory go back to "normal" hah strange

Do what you know is right, and don't try to hide it (except for masking the odors if they bother her). Don't get into being deceptive or untruthful. Just be real. If she doesn't like it, and wants you to quit, you'll have a decision to make. Women can come and go, but Mary Jane will always be there for you.

I was with a guy for 4 years that hated bud. He got controlling and psycho and eventually stopped letting me go anywhere or do anything or hang out with anyone because "your out being a dirty pot head and getting high"

Meanwhile he was running rampid popping painkillers and any other pills he could get his hands on and turning into a psycho abusive lunatic.

I'd take pot any day. And eventually I did! :) My hubby and I (NOT the same person) smoke together every single day.

I know what you're talking about. I have been with my girl for 5 years now.. We would smoke together when we got together and had lots of fun.. Then after like 3 years of that she flipped the switch on me and started this anti pot game on me.. wanted me to stop smoking cuz of delusions of a health problem starting with pot.. NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN, but for her sake I stopped..

I have been smoking more just on my way home from work and when she goes out at night sometimes.. but she told me lastweek she doesn't have a problem with pot.. its her luck that she would get something from it.. ( she did go through cancer treatments when she 16) now 22 in remission for 6 years now and no problems.. I know she did this to me cuz I made her quit smoking ciggs.. I wish it would all go back to the good ol' days but until then I smoke in the shadows...

Hah yea its good to know I'm not alone and all, I can only try to be honest about it cuz i dont hide the fact i love the ganja haha time will tell :):yummy::yummy:

What I've learned over the years is not to be afraid of spreading the info and benefits cannabis gives to many many people. We are apart of a great movement that requires us to be somewhat uncomfortable sometimes. ;-)

im not gonna sugarcoat this: "IF" u smoked before u met her, and she knew goin in that u smoked, its time to cut ur losses and run like hell while u still can. this is the begining of ur lives together, these are supposed to be ur best years and already an ultimatum has been declared. unless u are happy to live in a controlled relationship, it will never work. my break-up cost me over $350,000 a house and 2 cars and countless hours with my kids, but willie nelson said it best: "u know why divorces cost so much ... cause their worth it" ... :peace:

dude going through a divorce now because i tried to change who i was and it didnt work, just left a big mess. be true to your self and if she isnt in the life style then she is not for you do you and her a favor and end it befor your lives are half gone, you can be friends but this will always be an issue

= break up and find a new gal who wants to be your cheech to their chong or sumthin like that...plenty of great females out there to smoke with...find the right one

Yea true that I been smokin as much as I want and she agreed to not say anything again hah right but whatever I got solid ground and I guess I'll have to hope she joins me more she loves gettin high makes no sense why she cares that I smoke day and night and such :peace::thanks::bongrip:

Has anyone had the issue of their girlfriend thinking pot replaces them? I have gone out with my girlfriend for over 3 years now and we are open about everything. but she thinks I smoke to escape from her but everytime I smoke I talk to her and listen to her better and when she can get past the fact that I smoked, she can tell a difference in the bedroom which I know she enjoys. I like to smoke from when I wake up till bed time but she thinks I am acting "unnatural" my god the irony, marijuana is as naturaly as it gets! :bongrip: I love her but when it comes to pot between me an her she almost has a personal issue.

She had an issue when she started to smoke pot she passed out because we had a couple drinks and smoked a couple fatty bowls of some super fire from Amsterdam at a concert in Germany and it scared me but since then she gets scared too that it will happen again she feels the same feelings sometimes but never passed out since. I love her and want to be with her but I am not giving up a lifestyle of mine and all my friends to be with her. Is it un fair of me to change her or myself?

I can't figure a way for me to be able to take my tokes thruought the day without upsetting her, she doesnt like pot breath which I am workin on gettin mouthwash and gettin better bong etc... Anyone else experiancing a gf struggle? I went sober the past week due to money problems and avoid gf bitching because she just got in town and was touring city and makin up for lost time but my memory is like a goldfish since I quit haha.

About to go pick up some Northern Lights mmmmmm feels like a mini Super High Me almost hah.

Peace out and thanks for any responses or ideas :ganjamon::thanks:

A valuable lesson i shall teach you my friend.......
if you complied with your ladies wishes and stopped smoking altogether, she would only find something else to complain about..... so dont sweat it dude, just cut down, chew mint gum and enjoy life...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom