I made it to cali

jocoguy

i know its been a while and i just wanted to say hell to everyone in the great state of cali.. well i made the move i live in oakland ca now and i have started great ready for my grow room i cant wait.. the buds out hear rae crazy good i have some g-13,blue dream,casey jones,strawberry cough, some very nice 90 mincro bubble hash and 2 gram of keif..

i love cali and im so happy i made it i was able to find work the frist day i was in town so if your from oakland say hello

joco

:thanks:

High jocoguy

Good to hear from you again.

You're a testiment to the founder fathers vision of Federalism. The states set their own rules and the politicians are locally accountable.

Texas has laws and policies it's citizens don't like - they move to California where things are better.

High jocoguy

Good to hear from you again.

You're a testiment to the founder fathers vision of Federalism. The states set their own rules and the politicians are locally accountable.

Texas has laws and policies it's citizens don't like - they move to California where things are better.

it was very scerry i had no job no place to live and leaving everything i have ever known but i found a job very fast and a great place in chinatown and fell into the best cannibas i have ever smoked i have so much i have no clue what to do with it all

live is great out hear im glad i made it

Man, you did what I wish I could do. Just pack and go to CA. I love that state. So much beauty in the land. I visit at least once a year. I was in the Bay Area last October 2008 for a week. I hope to return soon. I didn't get a change to try the MJ, but on my next visit I would like to get some and relax with a blunt.

I wish you the best.

Hi joco, you made it! Congratulations and welcome to the bay area. :hippy:

originally from oakland...raised in Los Angeles. Oakland was just listed as the most violent city in Cali. what a suprise, lol. anyways glad you found a job out here ....lots of other ppl hurting real bad.

i know its been a while and i just wanted to say hell to everyone in the great state of cali.. well i made the move i live in oakland ca now and i have started great ready for my grow room i cant wait.. the buds out hear rae crazy good i have some g-13,blue dream,casey jones,strawberry cough, some very nice 90 mincro bubble hash and 2 gram of keif..

i love cali and im so happy i made it i was able to find work the frist day i was in town so if your from oakland say hello

joco

:thanks:

+rep for having the balls to do something like this. I hope you find all the happiness you desire.

I live on the east coast, but i can see myself moving to San Diego by the end of the year. I'm gonna work till i have enough money to move to hawaii. I love the water but i want warmer water and bigger waves.

Hey welcome to the Bay Area... I've been here since 98... Moved here from Hawaii after living there for 7 years. Bay Area's a great place.

Welcome to Cali. I live in San Diego, CA (I'm more of a SOCAL guy but I have plenty of love for the Bay Area). Medical Marijuana is just another attribute on a long list of attributes that makes Cali kick ass. I'm actually moving up there for graduate school pretty soon.

Hey joco~Welcome 2 Caifornia~We live in the north bay & the strains I've
tried where we are is incredible~My wife is originally from the San Pablo~Richmond~Oakland area~its a lil rougher in those parts~so thats why we're in the
North Bay~congrats on ur job & makin it to this wonderful land~

Back
Top Bottom