Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made it to cali

Post Thanks / Like

I made it to cali

i know its been a while and i just wanted to say hell to everyone in the great state of cali.. well i made the move i live in oakland ca now and i have started great ready for my grow room i cant wait.. the buds out hear rae crazy good i have some g-13,blue dream,casey jones,strawberry cough, some very nice 90 mincro bubble hash and 2 gram of keif..

i love cali and im so happy i made it i was able to find work the frist day i was in town so if your from oakland say hello

joco

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I made it to cali

yes just got a one way ticket from dfw to oakland

i love it out hear

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

High jocoguy

Good to hear from you again.

You're a testiment to the founder fathers vision of Federalism. The states set their own rules and the politicians are locally accountable.

Texas has laws and policies it's citizens don't like - they move to California where things are better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    High jocoguy

Good to hear from you again.

You're a testiment to the founder fathers vision of Federalism. The states set their own rules and the politicians are locally accountable.

Texas has laws and policies it's citizens don't like - they move to California where things are better.

it was very scerry i had no job no place to live and leaving everything i have ever known but i found a job very fast and a great place in chinatown and fell into the best cannibas i have ever smoked i have so much i have no clue what to do with it all

live is great out hear im glad i made it

Post Thanks / Like

ConGrats Bubba, I'm thinking New Mexico myself

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jocoguy View Post
    fell into the best cannibas i have ever smoked i have so much i have no clue what to do with it all
    You'll figure it out - I'm sure

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, you did what I wish I could do. Just pack and go to CA. I love that state. So much beauty in the land. I visit at least once a year. I was in the Bay Area last October 2008 for a week. I hope to return soon. I didn't get a change to try the MJ, but on my next visit I would like to get some and relax with a blunt.

I wish you the best.
    Everything I post is entirely fictional and copy/pasted.

Cannabis Connoisseur Happy Kitty's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi joco, you made it! Congratulations and welcome to the bay area.
    We don't know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have

Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into new awareness
    Your job is to simply do your work, and those with eyes to see and ears to hear will respond

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the land of medical marijuana brother joco...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

originally from oakland...raised in Los Angeles. Oakland was just listed as the most violent city in Cali. what a suprise, lol. anyways glad you found a job out here ....lots of other ppl hurting real bad.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jocoguy View Post
    i know its been a while and i just wanted to say hell to everyone in the great state of cali.. well i made the move i live in oakland ca now and i have started great ready for my grow room i cant wait.. the buds out hear rae crazy good i have some g-13,blue dream,casey jones,strawberry cough, some very nice 90 mincro bubble hash and 2 gram of keif..

i love cali and im so happy i made it i was able to find work the frist day i was in town so if your from oakland say hello

joco

+rep for having the balls to do something like this. I hope you find all the happiness you desire.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Joco, hope you like it here. The East Bay is a nice place to live(some areas more then others) but I've lived here my entire life and would have it no other way.

-Blastabowl
    Strains in Garden: Grape Punch, Apollo 11, Blue Cheese, Purple Erkle, Massachusetts Super Skunk, The Purps, and Black Domina

Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow
    Blastabowl's indoor/outdoor grow '09

Post Thanks / Like

I live on the east coast, but i can see myself moving to San Diego by the end of the year. I'm gonna work till i have enough money to move to hawaii. I love the water but i want warmer water and bigger waves.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey welcome to the Bay Area... I've been here since 98... Moved here from Hawaii after living there for 7 years. Bay Area's a great place.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Cali. I live in San Diego, CA (I'm more of a SOCAL guy but I have plenty of love for the Bay Area). Medical Marijuana is just another attribute on a long list of attributes that makes Cali kick ass. I'm actually moving up there for graduate school pretty soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast