Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

alex801

hi the everyone this is my first grow, heres what iv got

5x himalyen blue (4 so far have broke through the soil)
5x blue cheese (1 has broke through so far) less than one day in soil under the lights,
1 grow room messuring 4ft x 2ft x 6.5ft
1 balast 1 reflector 1x 600watt dual spectrum hps bulb
1 fan 1 carbon filter

Thats about it for the moment, lots of photos will follow soon. thanks to all who commented on my last thread ( i need help and advice please ) and followed me over to keep track of my grow.

hi the everyone this is my first grow, heres what iv got

5x himalyen blue (4 so far have broke through the soil)
5x blue cheese (1 has broke through so far) less than one day in soil under the lights,
1 grow room messuring 4ft x 2ft x 6.5ft
1 balast 1 reflector 1x 600watt dual spectrum hps bulb
1 fan 1 carbon filter

Thats about it for the moment, lots of photos will follow soon. thanks to all who commented on my last thread ( i need help and advice please ) and followed me over to keep track of my grow.
Subscribed !!:bongrip:

thanks for coming along :) im not sure what the time is were you's are but its 12:15 dinner time here, im expecting pics on later tonight by about 7 o'clock gmt. good news also, all 5 himalayed have grown out of the soil and also 4 blue cheese have came out of soil too :) realy happy so far

Interesting strains, dont know much about these ones, It seems we really go for different strains in Europe overall compared to the States. I am currently growing another variety of the cheese tho.

Count me in and good luck amigo.

:thumb:

Photo0450-300x300.jpg

thanks for coming along :) im not sure what the time is were you's are but its 12:15 dinner time here, im expecting pics on later tonight by about 7 o'clock gmt. good news also, all 5 himalayed have grown out of the soil and also 4 blue cheese have came out of soil too :) realy happy so far

now all 5 of both strains have broke soil and standing about 1.5 inch

Back
Top Bottom