Redberry Cherry Airpot Grow

langa78

Hey guys!im back again for round 2!just a quick heads up on whats on offer.

Using 80x80x120 grow tent for veg then upping the size for flowering when needed.

Seeds: Barneys Farm Red Berry Cherry x5, Pineapple Chunk x2.all feminised.

using 10litre Airpots.

Veg with 300w cfl plus extra cfls as needed.

Flowering with 600w hps.

intake 4inch ruck extraction 5inch ruck with carbon filter.

small fan inside for air movemment.

Growing in Biobizz All mix mixed with clay pepples for airiation.

Nutes, Ionic grow, Nitrozyme(foliar spray). not sure of flowering nutes just yet.

So there we have it the little ladies as of yesterday have been put into germination using cotton wool pads slightly dampened stored in a dark place just a waiting game on when there going to pop, second time round and im still excitied at the prospect of some great canna!!!:peacetwo:

Hey guys!im back again for round 2!just a quick heads up on whats on offer.

Using 80x80x120 grow tent for veg then upping the size for flowering when needed.

Seeds: Barneys Farm Red Berry Cherry x5, Pineapple Chunk x2.all feminised.

using 10litre Airpots.

Veg with 300w cfl plus extra cfls as needed.

Flowering with 600w hps.

intake 4inch ruck extraction 5inch ruck with carbon filter.

small fan inside for air movemment.

Growing in Biobizz All mix mixed with clay pepples for airiation.

Nutes, Ionic grow, Nitrozyme(foliar spray). not sure of flowering nutes just yet.

So there we have it the little ladies as of yesterday have been put into germination using cotton wool pads slightly dampened stored in a dark place just a waiting game on when there going to pop, second time round and im still excitied at the prospect of some great canna!!!:peacetwo:

not been on here for ages can anyone tell me how to put a link so people can get to my journal cheers guys

hi again Langa good to see you got the info.Looking forward to pictures.I'm curious to see how the pineapple chunk will grow and taste.

I'm glad to be finished with the white widow(still have 3 oz),from what i've tasted i'm going to be an Indica dom. fan, can't wait to harvest and cure the bubbilicious,it's mighty good quick dried,and your right about the smell.

Glad to see you back in action,Cheers

HH:morenutes::peacetwo:

Hi langa78

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom