Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

OZ BRIT

Hi all :welcome: and welcome to my first ever grow. At this point I’d just like to say that I am the sort of person that could kill a plastic plant…….so, please God, let these little ladies be made of hardy stuff. Please feel free to join me on my journey of discovery and enlightenment. Before I get into the details, I’d just like to acknowledge that if it hadn’t been for the incredible support, camaraderie and like mindedness of all the 420ers I’ve “spoken” to, then this grow would never have even been contemplated. EXTRA special mention to Light Addict (whom I’m trying to emulate here) and Alex801 without those 2 I’d still be killing plastic plants 

Ok, so here’s the plan….. 10 x Pyramid Tutankhamen (Cheers Herbies!) girls grown from seed in coco with a clay pebble base in the pots. Talking of pots, once germinated I’ll be using 3.5ltr pots initially before transplanting into 20ltr (5 US Gallons) round bucket pots. Nutes are Canna range. A+B, Rhizotonic, Superthrive and PK13/14……..I will add to these should the need arise (feel free to chirp in here  ). The grow area is a home made tent in our spare room. It measures, internally, 9’x 6’ (as near as damn it) with 6’ head height (luckily I’m a short arse lol). Equipment wise I have 3 x 600w HPS lights, an 8” ruck extract fan and carbon filter, 6” inlet fan, 1 large oscillating air moving fan, 2 small fan/heaters, a portable air con unit (if required), ec/ppm truncheon, a ph meter, 2 thermometers/hygrometers, a 2 outlet air pump with air stones and an 80lt res for nutes

As mentioned, I’m trying, as much as possible, to emulate the genius grower known as Light Addict. I know I’ll never reach his degree of excellence but, hey, it’s going to be awesome trying .

I’ll post pics regularly and update daily (time allowing). For fun, I’m going to number the pots so each “girl” has a degree of individuality. How about we have a bit of a sweepstake to see which one yields the best? The first 10 subs will get the corresponding girls number allotted to them so they can have an added interest 

Stay safe, keep it green n real………..PEACE TO YOU ALL……..let the journey begin 

Re: Oz's First Grow..... Pyramid Tut In Coco.

tent_0082.jpg
tent_0221.jpg
tent_0201.jpg
tent_0191.jpg
tent_0181.jpg
tent_0161.jpg
tent_0122.jpg
tent_026.jpg
tent_0251.jpg
tent_0241.jpg

Great start mate ! ...

Good job on getting ya journal up and running :)

Tent and setup looks GREAT !

I'll be watching regularly so good luck buddy.

Green and vibrant wishes to you !

:love:

Cheers mate :) You get #No1 dude :) Lets have a great, green grow together :)

Badass set up man, makes me jealous lol.

Why thank you kind Sirs :) Mr Confused, you are lucky number 2 :)

Oz hello mate :) thanks for shout out.
I second the "bad ass" setup. Going all out on ur first grow :)
I'm sure it will go superbly
Needless to say I'm subbed

Noticed u were asking about molasses on LA's journal. I go 1tbsp per 4-5litre of water

Oz hello mate :) thanks for shout out.
I second the "bad ass" setup. Going all out on ur first grow :)
I'm sure it will go superbly
Needless to say I'm subbed

Noticed u were asking about molasses on LA's journal. I go 1tbsp per 4-5litre of water

Hey Alex and Sir Light....welcome guys, so glad to have you both along for the ride :) Alex, you've got No3 and Sir Light No4 :)
Quick update....... 3 off the beans are on the bottom of the glass and the remaining 7 are now clinging to the sides :) Think I'll have all 10 on the bottom by tomorrow :) I'm SOOOOO excited :yahoo:

He he he! Your gonna do stellar my friend. I see mountains of buds in your future! Really chuffed for ya buddy. Your set up and everything looks great. Forward planning is always a good start.
Oh and now your gonna have me bugging you all the time for updates lol
Cant wait for your girls to pop up and say hello!

LA, as you know,(and so does ALL 420 now) ) You are my inspiration. If I get anywhere near to your level of achievement I'll be TOTAL STOKED :) :cheer:

I'm guna try LA's technique of his Queen Tut on one of my Berry Delight's and see what the result comes out as :)

I'll do it in same stages but prob minor adjustments to suit my conditions.

So yeh thanks LA ... You're many peoples inspiration I'm sure ! :thanks: and :goodjob:

LA, my very generous friend, I would be honoured to be your apprentice :Namaste: Can't tell you how chuffed I am to have you, Alex, DP and so many AWESOME people helping me here. Very, very humbled am I :peace:

I'm guna try LA's technique of his Queen Tut on one of my Berry Delight's and see what the result comes out as :)

I'll do it in same stages but prob minor adjustments to suit my conditions.

So yeh thanks LA ... You're many peoples inspiration I'm sure ! :thanks: and :goodjob:

DP, you can't go wrong there. LA has "special" talents :) I'm going to follow his journal letter for letter (if I can) lol Mate, greenest of green wishes for you :)

Wooooo Hooooo 9 hrs after putting the "Gertie Eggs" in their pool I've got 6 on the bottom and 4 just bobbing :) Hopefully they'll all bottom out and sprout :) Fingers, legs and eyes crossed lol :slide: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom