CFL DWC Closet Grow

bmarcb

Hey guys,

This is my current grow. I've grown indoors a few times, this is my 2nd go at DWC, I had to cut short my first one since I had to move and couldn't bring my setup with me. Hoefully his time I'll make it til the end.

The strains are Critical Kush from Greenhouse Feminized seeds and Pure Power plants that I started from clones.

Im growing in rubbermaid like tubs (about 25 liters of water in each). Im using cfl, 16x23watts - only 12 of them are on right now, waiting for my second seedling to catch up.

My closet is 24dx48wx50h and is ventilated with a 4'' fan and carbon filter. I does get a little warm in there for my taste (around 85F when lights are on).

I don't have any pics from the very beggining unfortunately but ill make sure to update often from now on...

By the way ths is a sweet forum, I've been reaing through for a while now and there are some very knowldgeble folks out here for sure! I'd like to hear comments and questions from you guys,

Happy Grows!

Here is an quick pic update;
IMG_029029.JPG

that the clones a week or so ago befor I did more extensive LST and topping
IMG_029121.JPG

Critical Kush a week ago
IMG_029821.JPG

today, clones getting wider!
IMG_030020.JPG

same for that sexy bitch
IMG_029923.JPG

Critical seed starting to catch up ( I started her on the late)
IMG_030123.JPG

just to give a rough idea of the setup

Alright, decided to go 12/12 last night. They got big fast these last few days so I decided it was time. Dont want them to get too tall so I dont loose lumens. Also retopped my reservoirs with "transition to bloom" doze if nutes - Using GH gorw micro and bloom. Changed most bubs to 2700k its flower time! :cheer::cheer:
img_030720.JPG
img_030824.JPG
img_031021.JPG

Alright! Been away from the forum for a lttle while - been busy over the holiday and a new job - good stuff!
Plants have been getting AWESOME!!!
Here are a few pics for the update.

Thats about 4 and a half weeks in, the Pure power plants are looking amazing and the Critical Kust a little less - kind of disapointed as I was told the strain was the bomb.

DSC_09611.JPG
DSC_09572.JPG
DSC_09541.JPG
DSC_09532.JPG
DSC_09491.JPG

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom