Got a guestion about early budding

backwoods pot

got a guest ion for ya if you start a plant female under 24 hour light 21 days growing then flip light 10 / 10 if this would give you same bud weight and potency then harvest can be quicker say a 12/12 day at 30 days now 10/10 day would give you 4 hours ex in a day making a 30 day month a 35 day month so
in 2 months it would be 70 days not 60

if you were flowering in 60 days you would in 50
if you were flowering in 50 days you would in 42
if you were flowering in 40 days you would in 32

would this get your harvest done quicker?

It don't quite work like that...

Using reduce lighting hours towards the end of flowering may help speed up trichome ripening along with diminshing light routine adjusted every 2 weeks.

The plant growes durring dark periods, thats y you dont nessesarly want to veg for 24 forever, you start at 24hr light then add a hr of light, (i do this every other week till im at 18/6 then they stay there till flower) thats just me tho.

If you look up GLR light schedual (i think its called that X o) that even shortens your light time to almost 12/12 but hitting them with light in the middle of the night to prevent flowering, this can save you money and increase growth if done correctly.

Is there anyone out there that would want to show someone the ropes in growing...must be in one of the Legal states that can grow Cannabis. I have my med card. Just would like to learn more on the scientific side of growing. Hope to hear from someone that needs help as well as want to teach & pass on what you know. I always like to learn something new everyday.

plant must have 12 hours or more of uninterrupted dark in order to flower.:peace:

'UNINTERRUPTED' is the key word

normal_G-V-F_fit1.jpg

The 1 hr in the middle of the veg cycle is enough to inturpt the flower stage and trick the plant from flowering.

This is expectialy usefull for outside growers who want to extend there veg stage into the fall, growers simply have lights that they have on a bar that they can walk/hold/turn-on over their crop to inturpt there cylce.

Back
Top Bottom