Induction lighting?

Anyone ever use induction lights in their grow?...after a somewhat successful grow last year, using all gratis fixtures...T5's...T8's and a few low wattage HPS's(70)...and a few CFL's...(whole system was about 870 watts)...likely I will have access to a few 100watt induction wall packs...wondering if they would compliment my current set up??...Gracias...h00k...

Anyone ever use induction lights in their grow?...after a somewhat successful grow last year, using all gratis fixtures...T5's...T8's and a few low wattage HPS's(70)...and a few CFL's...(whole system was about 870 watts)...likely I will have access to a few 100watt induction wall packs...wondering if they would compliment my current set up??...Gracias...h00k...

I've been reading a little about induction lights recently, there's a consumer level bulb that just got released the size of a standard A19 available at Home Depot.

Ever test or get any info on this for growing? Just for curiosity sake.

...Nah...still have a couple fixtures though...continued on with the set up I had for another couple years...have switched to LED's now and still supplement with the HPS wall packs during flower...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Would have been interesting. Some people on here have some pretty serious lighting knowledge. It's interesting to read but I'm not planning on my own experiments. I'll just buy a nice light rig when i can.

IGrow 1 4' 400W because I have them already. I would no way spend the $1300+ for each one!
If the leaves touch the bulb they will turn brown in one night. This one had a growth spurt. I have been keeping them about 2 to 4" away.

smithsonian1 326.jpg

brown tips.jpg

Back
Top Bottom