Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

Twilight LED

Hello Everybody in 420Mag. :circle-of-love:

We are glad to be the sponsor of 420mag--the best fourm of discussing growing MMJ, as the most professional manufacturer of LED Grow Light, sorry to your guys, we are late to join here. :Namaste::Namaste:

Twilight Group Co., LTD was born in 2008 :cheer:, as the pioneers of this area, our principle is making Every single LED Grow Light with best performance. :thumb::thumb:

So you are looking for the led grow light with high quality,
high effective, best price, Twilight is the best choice for sure. :high-five:

Since we have been in this area over 5years, our products have been used every corner in the world, include the home using potting plants, grow tents, garden, also in the big project with greenhouse, indoor farm, hydroponics system etc.

if you hope your supplier have stable products,
excellent service and great developing and making ability, Twilight is here
. :high-five:

This month, Twilight is promoting the newest Spider COB NEW Grow Light :)

You can find it here -Twilight LED Spider COB Grow Light

So thanks for the support by your guys. here are some benefits provided by our company:

Anybody in 420mag who follow and like us here or facebook, our company will provide $5 discount when you order this lamp.
Anybody in 420mag who want to resell this lamp on the own website, except the price will be better with different quantity. we will provide extra $5 discount.
And anybody who want to be our partner and build the long term business relation, I am sure you will get more surprise
. :)

Besides, we are looking for more professional grower of MMJ to test this lamp and share the grow journal, if you have interest, welcome to contact my email sales@twilightgroups.com :bravo: :bravo:

Twilight LED Team

More pictures of this lamp sharing~~:circle-of-love:

COB_432W_006.jpg
COB_432W_005.jpg
COB_432W_004.jpg
COB_432W_003.jpg
COB_432W_002.jpg
COB_432W_001.jpg

Thanks for feedback, marzbadrock.
Could you let me know your email address, the price list will be sent to you, I bet you will be surprised about the great price!!!:thumb:

Looks pretty n I bet makes frosty buds.....I imagine a bit to pricy for this guy.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! The 432w Spider COB LED grow light is very interesting, what is the actual power draw for the 432w Spider COB LED grow light? Can you please post a list of PAR Umol levels at different height from the 432w Spider COB LED grow light? What spectrum does the COB chip in the 432w Spider COB LED grow light use?

Thanks for feedback, KingJohnC

Actual poiwer and Spectrum: There are 2 versions we are making, 1st type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs LED in EACH COB, the actual power draw is about 243w. 2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380 1PCS, IR730 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440NM 4PCS,460NM 6PCS,580NM 1PCS,610NM 1PCS,630NM 4PCS,660NM 10PCS the actual power is 236w.
PAR Value: Yes, we are making the testing for this lamp, and it will be posted later with height of 30cm/60cm/90cm/120cm.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! The 432w Spider COB LED grow light is very interesting, what is the actual power draw for the 432w Spider COB LED grow light? Can you please post a list of PAR Umol levels at different height from the 432w Spider COB LED grow light? What spectrum does the COB chip in the 432w Spider COB LED grow light use?

When you do post the PAR values versus distance levels can you please also post the data at 12" intervals from the light source as well? Most of the data from LED light manufacturers on PAR levels versus distance that I have seen are posted at 12" intervals from the light.

Can you please tell me what is the recommended flowering area that a 432w Spider COB LED grow light can be used for? What is the recommended hanging distance above the canopy to hang the 432w Spider COB LED grow light?

Thanks for feedback, KingJohnC

Actual poiwer and Spectrum: There are 2 versions we are making, 1st type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs LED in EACH COB, the actual power draw is about 243w. 2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380 1PCS, IR730 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440NM 4PCS,460NM 6PCS,580NM 1PCS,610NM 1PCS,630NM 4PCS,660NM 10PCS the actual power is 236w.
PAR Value: Yes, we are making the testing for this lamp, and it will be posted later with height of 30cm/60cm/90cm/120cm.

The second type that you manufacture is very interesting!

Wizgrow. the beamangle can be chosen from 120degree, 140degee and 180degee, testing of PAR value and spectrum is doing, will be posted soon.

I would like to send price list to you by email, could you contact me sales@twilightgroups.com. we will send the goods from our storage in China.

Hmmmmm 180 beam angle ....... PAR results will be interesting. Price? Shipped from US or overseas only?

Pnyanjia

It's definitely NEWEST AND Independent research and development products. :thumb:

:welcome:Let me know your email address and our staff will contact you then! :welcome:

PS: you will get $5 discount since you follow this thread~:Namaste: :Namaste:

look very new:thumb:, i want to buy 1 for testing.:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom