Mars Hydro 96x5 Reflector Series Order Update

elamigoverde

Vegged under cheap LED since February. Moved outside in late June. MOved under higher quality LED a week ago when I moved into my new place and the Mars Hydro unit arrived. Whacky, I know. But thats what had to happen due to personal matters.

Despite all of that and an attack from caterpillars, it smells wonderful and I cant wait to smoke it. It seems to really like the new LED.

My orignal post/journal: When Should I Transplant This Little Lady?

[video]

Not trying to steal this thread.. Really liking your grow set up. Sara should I contact you personally about prices and lighting for my grow? Are the ones on eBay actually your models? I also heard and seen the pro series Mars hydro but can't find were to see prices or to buy. I want the led light with either veg flower switches or dimmable knob. I'm looking for small grow about 2 to 4 plants. Currently only doing one auto... I also want to get one of your tents to go with the light. Pls let me know.

Keep posting pics and info about your grow isecks :) u got me lookin. ✌️

not my grow but thanks! also if you want to get in contact with Sara about her Mars products. I suggest asking on her thread :high-five:Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Not trying to steal this thread.. Really liking your grow set up. Sara should I contact you personally about prices and lighting for my grow? Are the ones on eBay actually your models? I also heard and seen the pro series Mars hydro but can't find were to see prices or to buy. I want the led light with either veg flower switches or dimmable knob. I'm looking for small grow about 2 to 4 plants. Currently only doing one auto... I also want to get one of your tents to go with the light. Pls let me know.

Keep posting pics and info about your grow isecks :) u got me lookin. ✌��️

Sorry I went so long without posting an update. The LED has been great. I am purchasing a second within the next week.

Here are pics of the first harvest! The nugs are still curing but I have been smoking it and its da bomb. haha

trichs-4.jpg

trichs-31.jpg

Spearst-late-9_17-Amigo-Verde.jpg

Main-Spear-late-9_17-Amigo-Verde.jpg

Budding-plant-late-9_17-Amigo-Verde.jpg

SAM_6587.JPG

SAM_6595.JPG

SAM_6593.JPG

IMG_071129.JPG

IMG_071030.JPG

So tasty! better buds than anything my friends with over a decade of expereince even grow.

Thanks to a lot of info I found here.

If you're interested, pics of my grows can be found on popular social media sites with a little effort. They donty take kindly to posting outside links around here.

Here is my new crop. Next up is Martian Candy OG

SAM_6741.JPG

Martian Candy Hybrid - Round 2 - My Second Run

I got my second unit in the mail yesterday! Shipping only took 2 days! I was amazed. No shipping email or anything just BOOM! doorstep.

Here is the new area.

SAM_6770.jpg

SAM_6752.JPG

SAM_6751.JPG

Gave these laides room to stretch

I love Mars Hydro and would really like to try out their Blue spectrum Veg light.

Is that something you could arrange Sara? I have a Facebook page and a Youtube channel I could review it on.

:)

Back
Top Bottom