Can I veg with a Mars II 400w LED?

BillyBud420

Okay...my realization of this is somewhat too late since my Mars LED is showing up in a couple days.

I assumed you could kill the red LEDs during the veg cycle since the Mars website says : "Control spectrum settings between Growth and Bloom mode."

On further inspection...it appears that there are no separate settings....which is a bit disappointing to say the least.

So, has anyone used this light during veg? Won't the red lights cause an issue? I thought I was getting a light that would cover me throughout and I am now afraid that is not the case....

No it does not matter you wont need the button you can veg and flower with the light just like any light. Just like you can veg with a hps and flower with a MH or veg plants with 2700k cfl's

But the led light is made for veg and flower unless you have the flower only light... Butt this will veg perfectly fine mayby a little more stretching but so what

It will be fine. It is nice to have a "grow" setting on the commercial made lamps. Truth is, after about the 3rd week, you'll likely be at "full" power anyway. Just be careful with seedlings. Keep it 30plus inches above the small ones. That light has done a good job for many folk in these parts.

Back
Top Bottom