Best 4x4 light footprint LED

First I would not use 1 big light, 2 middle or 4 little light are much better for good coverage.
I run several 300W LED (185W real W)
Advanced, Budmaster and bml I would have a look but I am not total convinced that the extra $ pay of.
For me the last one has the best design and an ok price point and 1 would be ok cause of the design.

First I would not use 1 big light, 2 middle or 4 little light are much better for good coverage.
I run several 300W LED (185W real W)
Advanced, Budmaster and bml I would have a look but I am not total convinced that the extra $ pay of.
For me the last one has the best design and an ok price point and 1 would be ok cause of the design.
Your exactly right!
In most cases
I agree fully though, overlapping light coverage you really can beat it.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

I love my Advanced LED XML650. There is some truth to the "smaller light coverage overlap" comments. That being said, this baby destroys a 4x4 for lighting. It's nice not running 4 cords, 8 ratchet straps, etc... At 600+ W of draw power, it penetrates deep. It has variable dial intensity for red/blue and whites. Great for seedlings and inspecting plants. They list 5x5 as core coverage. That may be stretching a bit, but, like I said... It destroys a 4x4.

A complete 4x4 grow: Spitz Tries His Hand At The Dr. & Some Fruit In Soil!

A recently started thread: Spitz Tries Purple Haze - Maui Waui - Panama & Wild Thai Under XML 650

there are cheaper options out there for sure. This light kills a 4x4 and I wouldn't hang anything else in my tent. At least not until the next generation comes out :)

Good luck with whatever you choose!

I'm brand new to LED lighting as a light source. I have years of experience running 1000 watt HPS/MH. I recently bought a 1200 watt LED for a new room that I am constructing. I was impressed with a friend's grow using a panel so I thought that I'd give it a whirl. I got a great deal on a single large panel unit so I went that direction since I am going to be running a side by side comparison against my normal HPS/MH unit.Of course it is hard to sort through all of the hype when choosing which unit to buy. Price, ( I wanted to stay under 1000) and warranty and ease of making repairs ended up being my deciding factor. I ended up with a Truth 1600 unit. I too was concerned about coverage since I run adjust a wing reflectors that I have always liked because I can leave them out during veg and tighten them down during flower and add another light to the room to increase bud size and density. I am excited to get the room finished so I can fire it up. I have been very impressed by my new room construction material. I am building the entire room from SIP's which should be the way to go for folks looking for an inexpensive well insulated alternative to tents or 2x4 construction. Best of luck in all you grow!

Back
Top Bottom