Mars II vs Mars Reflector 96

My message had been erased as i hit post.. anyways. I am going to be buyinf a mars unit
And cannont decide which unit would be best for a all in one
the marsii 400w has less power draw. I think 16less led lights in the unit. The website states the reflector 96x5 has alot more lumens then the mars400 even tho its rated by par they have listed the lumens for each unit they have
so since both the reflector 96x5 and mars2 400w both are upgraded with 5w diodes would the reflector win this dispute?

:circle-of-love:Hi tetralpha, the draw power of MarsII400 and Reflector96 is respectively 177w and 207w under 120v. Reflector96 has more power.:Namaste: The reflection design of Reflector will reduct light loss and reflect more light onto the leaves.:circle-of-love: I advise you to choose Reflector96.:love:

Hello sara im happy to hear somthing from a mars hydro rep. I have sent email and no reply about purchase. Is there anyway we could arrange a purchaze of the reflector? :)?? I also would like to.know if the ratchet hangers come with purchase as the light is very heavy?? Thank you Sara everyone on 420mag told me to find you to arrange a purchase and that you would.make my experience worth the wait :)

I agree :0.? Would the reflector still penetrate the 2x3 area deep enough for flower or would the mars 2 be a betyer overall.because of penetration?

I was using a Mars2 900 and recently switched to 2 96x3 reflector series. Im only on day 12 of flower but they seem to happier under the reflector series. I did go from around a 400w to 600w so that is also making a difference :Rasta:

There website now say the reflector has 5w chips

Yes all reflectors now have 5w led's They also to not have glass in front of them. After a year or two the glass fogs a little in front. It still seems to work well. But that can not be a good thing. I own both kinds and like both of them.

I would go with the MARS Reflector 96x5 over the Mars ll 400.

They both are working real nice for me and I still think they are the best bang for your buck out there.

I just purchased a light from these guys also. It's been going on 2 weeks and still no word on my shipment. I tried to call the US # in California several times to no avail. I keep hearing people talk about how good these guys are on customer service and so far my experience has been terrible. I'm wondering now if these guys are just a bunch of scammers.

I just purchased a light from these guys also. It's been going on 2 weeks and still no word on my shipment. I tried to call the US # in California several times to no avail. I keep hearing people talk about how good these guys are on customer service and so far my experience has been terrible. I'm wondering now if these guys are just a bunch of scammers.

Grojoe, I'm also waiting on a shipment. I placed my order on 3-25 but I have been in contact with sales reps. Apparently US Customs are going through their shipping container. I fully expect my order to arrive by the end of the week.

On their web page you can email them with any questions. "Della" is the one I've been communicating with.

Everything has been taken care of. I didn't mean to jump to conclusions and say anything mean or the like so I say " Thank you for taking care of this matter in a professional manner." I didn't get the reflector I ordered because of customs but they're sending me something I can work with and that's good enough.:thumb:

Hi tetrahpha,:circle-of-love:
Sorry for that and thanks for your email.May i know which mail address did you send to? Can you send to info@mars-hydro.com again:thanks:,and please name the subject:420magazine+name of the light+your name. I will check it and answer you .:high-five:
Hello sara im happy to hear somthing from a mars hydro rep. I have sent email and no reply about purchase. Is there anyway we could arrange a purchaze of the reflector? :)?? I also would like to.know if the ratchet hangers come with purchase as the light is very heavy?? Thank you Sara everyone on 420mag told me to find you to arrange a purchase and that you would.make my experience worth the wait :)

Hi bigbuckfever ,:circle-of-love:
Both lights have their advantages:
1 The design is different:Mars II uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to MarsII
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different:MarII 400:2.5'x2.5',Reflector 96:2' x 3'.
You can choose the right one for your plants according to your situation.:high-five:
Which would be better for flowering mars2 400 or reflector 96

:circle-of-love: Mars II400 coverage is:2.5'x2.5, Reflector coverage is:2'x3'. For your size, the Reflector is better, it can cover fully:high-five:
I agree :0.? Would the reflector still penetrate the 2x3 area deep enough for flower or would the mars 2 be a betyer overall.because of penetration?

:circle-of-love:Hi Snoop In general it would be better to use two Reflector96 than a single MarsII 900.Two Reflector96 allows you to better distribute the intense in the same area.:smokin:
I was using a Mars2 900 and recently switched to 2 96x3 reflector series. Im only on day 12 of flower but they seem to happier under the reflector series. I did go from around a 400w to 600w so that is also making a difference :Rasta:

:circle-of-love:Hi DukeO, thanks for your help.
when the fans in you light pull air in to cool the hot inside of the light,the moist could perhaps condensate and thereby fog up your light
Hope your girls will have a happy journey :cheer:
Yes all reflectors now have 5w led's They also to not have glass in front of them. After a year or two the glass fogs a little in front. It still seems to work well. But that can not be a good thing. I own both kinds and like both of them.

I would go with the MARS Reflector 96x5 over the Mars ll 400.

They both are working real nice for me and I still think they are the best bang for your buck out there.

:circle-of-love:Hi Josh223 Thanks for your help.:thanks:My colleague will keep tracking.If anything new ,she will inform you immediately.:high-five:
Grojoe, I'm also waiting on a shipment. I placed my order on 3-25 but I have been in contact with sales reps. Apparently US Customs are going through their shipping container. I fully expect my order to arrive by the end of the week.

On their web page you can email them with any questions. "Della" is the one I've been communicating with.

Back
Top Bottom